Gransnet forums

AIBU

Breadmaker Help needed

(5 Posts)
Jalima Mon 15-Feb-16 11:50:50

Halsgran you have probably sorted the problem now, but I have a very old M.R. breadmaker. I've found if I switch it off at the plug if I make a mistake it reverts to the mistaken programme.
Have you tried holding down the 'stop' button for a few seconds until it beeps? Then choosing the programme you want?

If that doesn't work then the helpline should provide more help than they have so far

Nelliemoser Mon 15-Feb-16 09:48:33

Sorry can't help you! I have a Morphy Richards BM but I am not sure what model as it is up in the loft as I recently bought a second hand Panasonic off Ebay. I just can't find my MR manual but you have probably tried most things.

obieone Sun 14-Feb-16 13:37:44

auto timer

obieone Sun 14-Feb-16 13:37:29

Ours sits there and warms up on "auot timer" for the first half hour getting the yeast to work.
We dont have a Morphy Richards.

Halsgran2 Sun 14-Feb-16 12:33:50

Can anyone help? I have the Morphy Richards 48324 'Premium Plus' bread maker, I wonder if anyone has the same problem, as its Sunday and a loaf is sitting there waiting to start, its urgent !! I have set it to the programme no. but the "auto timer" keeps coming up. I want it to start now. I did have this problem some time ago Morphy Richards said unplug & reset. I have unplugged & reset 50 times (!!!) and I still get the same and it wont start the process. I have tried to set the auto timer to "now time", still it doesn't start, just keeps flashing. Driving me mad.!!!