Gransnet forums

AIBU

Changes

(8 Posts)
ninathenana Tue 19-Jun-18 07:40:57

.....to want to be able to post on the mobile site ? there is no box in which to type.

I really don't like the layout change. There is probably a thread about this but I can't work out how to see it.

Bellanonna Tue 19-Jun-18 07:47:13

I’m on the mobile site and haven’t seen any changes .... yet. Everything seems to be in the same place. I always use my iPad, wonder if that makes a difference?

BlueBelle Tue 19-Jun-18 07:50:01

I always use mobile and nothing has changed at all Ninathenana i m on my iPad now and use my iPhone too
I think it must be your own problem at your end

sodapop Tue 19-Jun-18 08:04:05

No its the same for me ninathenana You have to get onto the desk top site to be able to post. It's annoying.

kittylester Tue 19-Jun-18 08:08:12

I've emailed HQ about it!

mcem Tue 19-Jun-18 08:18:43

I'm having these same problems on my tablet so using phone on desktop site for this.
One issue is that on tablet I can't switch to desktop at all as the switchover option has disappeared from the foot of the page.
No box to allow new posts.

BlueBelle Tue 19-Jun-18 08:27:52

Can’t be GN if some of can get on the mobile site surely it must be your server
I still have the switchover box at the bottom of the page

Greyduster Tue 19-Jun-18 08:31:52

Same as mcem. I can't post on my iPad either. Did it on the good morning thread and then tried to switch to last day and ended up on the desktop site (which i never use) with no facility to post. So that is me scuppered as I hate posting on my phone!!