Gransnet forums

AIBU

Ordering flowers online

(9 Posts)
annep1 Sun 01-Dec-19 20:50:52

Good. Glad its sorted. But I would still email HQ and tell them I wasn't happy with the service .

jannxxx Sun 01-Dec-19 10:51:41

ring and tell them how upset you are they have plenty time to change it, too many jobs worth about these days, what about just being nice and helping the customer

Gonegirl Sun 01-Dec-19 10:50:36

Ah. Gad it's sorted. smile

Gonegirl Sun 01-Dec-19 10:47:54

(That might not apply to flowers, but I would have a try with it)

Gonegirl Sun 01-Dec-19 10:45:33

There is a seven day cooling off period for online orders by law, so I don't see why you can't cancel it and then place order again.

vena11 Sun 01-Dec-19 10:41:14

I had the same problem this week with a delivery not flowers, I wanted my parcel delivered to my address but when I looked at the e.mail confirming my order 1 hour later it said collect in store, I tried their chat thing on the web site to change it but it was hopeless. So I had to make a special trip to collect it from the store.

LadyGracie Sun 01-Dec-19 10:04:21

annepl I rang Customer Services yesterday, the gentleman told me I couldn't amend my order after the 30 minute window. He wasn't rude but quite dismissive, the type who likes to wind you up. I worked with many of these in an HA call centre.

This morning I had an online chat with a 'Khosmoto' who was very helpful and said that they would call up the order and see if it was past the amendment stage. My order is now amended.

Why can't more people be so pleasant and helpful?

annep1 Sat 30-Nov-19 23:40:32

I think they're being very unreasonable and I would ring customer service.

LadyGracie Sat 30-Nov-19 22:45:00

I ordered flowers for a friends birthday to be delivered next Thursday from M & S.

I realised in the wee small hours that I hadn’t updated the delivery address.

I rand this morning to be told that you can only amend or cancel an order within 30 minutes of the order being placed.

However I could have placed the order on Wednesday to be delivered on Thursday.

I know it was my own stupid fault, but I do feel that M &S are being unreasonable.