Gransnet forums

AIBU

Just had to put on a cardigan!

(55 Posts)
Litterpicker Fri 21-Aug-26 18:06:14

I noticed the spectators at the cricket yesterday were well wrapped up (it had been raining as well). I’m heading north after the bank holiday - I have my winter woolies ready!

Harris27 Fri 21-Aug-26 17:57:25

North east England I’m ashamed to say I put the heating on this morning I was shivering.

Litterpicker Fri 21-Aug-26 17:56:27

I’m on the south coast in West Sussex. It still feels warm here but we did decide that we’d put the summer duvet back on the bed rather than just sleeping under a sheet.

MayBee70 Fri 21-Aug-26 17:54:56

My son is flying back from holiday tonight and I’ve messaged him to warn him to wrap up warm as they arrive back in the early hours!

Dylis Fri 21-Aug-26 17:53:05

After weeks of hot sunshine I have had to put on a cardigan! A very weird experience to feel chilly in North Hampshire.
Is it chilly where you are?