Gransnet forums

Charities

Trek for Christies cancer hospital!

(3 Posts)
gracesmum Sat 02-Nov-13 18:58:35

I have a friend being treated at the Christie at the moment for a rare recto-bowel cancer. Also a friend's daughter had a complete bone marrrow transplant there 2 years ago and is in complete remission from her Lymphoma. Wonderful treatment and care.

adeelio20 Sat 02-Nov-13 01:07:00

hospital!

We all talk the talk, now its time to walk the walk!

I am raising money for Christies cancer hospital (Charity Registration No. 1049751) in Manchester, a hospital doing phenomenal work trying to be at cancer!

With family members past and present receiving treatment for Christies I could think of a better organisation to fund raise for!

So why not donate a few quid to try and help save lives?!

All donations are through justgiving so the money will go directly to the charity, please see below for donation options!

You can donate a few ways:

1) Text: Text the number 70070, and in the text enter the following ‘AAAC99 £10’ You can enter any amount up to £10.

2) visit the website www.justgiving.com/Adeel-Mahmood and pay online (no min or max)

Also, I am part of organisation organising the actual trek to mount Snowdon on Saturday 16th November, open to everyone, if you are interested in joining the trek, please visit:

https:myriadfoundationagainstcancer.eventbrite.co.uk

adeelio20 Sat 02-Nov-13 01:06:45

hospital!

We all talk the talk, now its time to walk the walk!

I am raising money for Christies cancer hospital (Charity Registration No. 1049751) in Manchester, a hospital doing phenomenal work trying to be at cancer!

With family members past and present receiving treatment for Christies I could think of a better organisation to fund raise for!

So why not donate a few quid to try and help save lives?!

All donations are through justgiving so the money will go directly to the charity, please see below for donation options!

You can donate a few ways:

1) Text: Text the number 70070, and in the text enter the following ‘AAAC99 £10’ You can enter any amount up to £10.

2) visit the website www.justgiving.com/Adeel-Mahmood and pay online (no min or max)

Also, I am part of organisation organising the actual trek to mount Snowdon on Saturday 16th November, open to everyone, if you are interested in joining the trek, please visit:

https:myriadfoundationagainstcancer.eventbrite.co.uk