Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Friday

(8 Posts)
12Michael Fri 12-Jul-13 10:11:49

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a dull cludy but sticky day here in Brackley sorry for being so late.
Mick

vegasmags Fri 12-Jul-13 10:37:04

I was wondering where you were Mick grin and hoping everything was OK. Wall to wall blue here again in Manchester.

Brendawymms Fri 12-Jul-13 10:55:26

Cloudy and only 14c in East Sussex. It is however my youngest grand child's third birthday and I have also been promising her a present if she does a poo in her potty without prompting. Last night had FaceTime from her to tell me and a photo! Of her success. When asked what she wanted as a present she said a yellow car. So this morning have done a 20 mile round trip to nearest toy shop to buy a yellow car and some others for future triumphs!

gracesmum Fri 12-Jul-13 11:13:17

Cloudy and cool in N Bucks too, but once the cloud lifts, the temperature is set to rise. Good morning all!

Grandmanorm Fri 12-Jul-13 11:56:02

Good morning everyone, it is beautiful here in Kinross-shire which is good as it is T in The Park week-end.
I love it as our village and Kinross is full of happy young (and some not so young) folk all going there.

Ariadne Fri 12-Jul-13 12:26:28

So you're not a soppy gran, then, Brenda? grin

soop Fri 12-Jul-13 14:12:36

Good afternoon from a sunny, warm, bonnie Kintyre. Windows open and a gentle breeze wafting through the house. My eldest son is 52 today. My youngest boy was 39 yesterday. My middle son will be 50 in November. Big happy grin

PRINTMISS Fri 12-Jul-13 15:02:29

Good afternoon, I'm afraid, a bit busy this morning, we went along to the bowls club and cut back all the blackthorns growing over the car park, as they were quite vicious and dangerous; a public car park for the community centre users, but the bowls club hedge. Kept saying to myself it needed doing so got on and did it; scratches everywhere! Will live no doubt. Hope you are all enjoying the day.