Gransnet forums

Chat

Morning Gnetters

(15 Posts)
soop Fri 16-Aug-13 16:34:59

Gagagran the hospital gave me two tubes of ointment to help with the damage done. Nature is taking it's course. As for Rory... after the nasty attack, had he not returned to us [on three legs] we believe that the wound would have become infected and he certainly would have been in no fit state to hunt.

Gagagran Fri 16-Aug-13 13:57:56

Oh poor Rory! I am sure he's used up some of his nine lives by now and most of them eventful ones. He's very lucky to have found you and Mr Soop and hopefully will eventually recover - at least a bit more- from the attack.

Have you tried arnica cream for the bruises soop? It's supposed to be very good.

soop Fri 16-Aug-13 11:58:06

Hello you lovely lot...here was I convinced that today was Thursday. confused - time passes quickly when you're having fun grin
Gaga when we attended the celebration do, a lady asked me, could she photograph my face. She said she'd never seen anything so colourful in all her life. Honest to goodness! wink
Rory has "funny turns" The vet thinks that his fearful incident [when he was attacked in the wood and badly injured] has affected his nervous system. He's a brilliant cat. So loving and devoted to Mr soop [who in turn, is very soppy with him]
Lady in Geneva is still hoping to put an offer in on our home. Her divorce settlement will be finalised in November. Until such time, we enjoy the present. All other viewers love the house but would need to extend it.
Ella I promise you that the wee man is as gorgeous as you say. Oh dear me, a good few years down the line and he'll be turning a few lassies heads...one of which could be your dgd. She is a real beauty. flowers

Ella46 Thu 15-Aug-13 19:26:40

soop You're looking much better, I hope you are feeling ok too.
I must say that my dgd will be over the moon to see how handsome her possible 'intended' is looking in these pics wink
He is so gorgeous!

Gagagran Thu 15-Aug-13 19:16:19

soop I think your photos should be teaching aids for make-up artists! You do bruise spectacularly well! grin

How is the furry one doing and any further interest in the house yet? Fingers crossed for you on that score. sunshine

moomin Thu 15-Aug-13 18:59:22

Looking much better soop, but still looking colourful wink

whenim64 Thu 15-Aug-13 18:52:07

You're looking positively glamorous on that third photo, soop! Much more like your young self. smile

soop Thu 15-Aug-13 18:04:42

The 3rd pic was taken at the weekend. We were on our way to celebrate [for the 2nd time] with our newly married friends. grin

soop Thu 15-Aug-13 18:00:06

I'll put 2 pics into my album, when so that you can see the improvement. wink

Marelli Thu 15-Aug-13 14:35:45

baubles - you'll find that these weeks will fly in! I started the countdown at 78 weeks - which meant having to buy a new work diary grin, but before I knew it, it was only a couple of weeks left to go. smile

whenim64 Thu 15-Aug-13 11:51:01

soop how are your bruises doing? Are they disappearing yet? smile

soop Thu 15-Aug-13 11:16:02

Hello Baubles and kitty and Ariadne...have been pootling about with thousands of images and putting them into assorted folders. It has taken an age. I do believe that I'm well on the way to calling my filing system organised. And about time too! Back to do a few jobs about the house. [smiles] to all my gransnetter friends.

Ariadne Thu 15-Aug-13 10:34:13

Hi Baubles! Was wondering where you were. Kitty I have the time now to browse GN and still miss things!

kittylester Thu 15-Aug-13 09:55:58

Morning Baubles.

I always miss any news because my time on GN can be intermittent and everything always happens when I'm not looking.

Not long to go until you can indulge in GN anytime you like. sunshine

baubles Thu 15-Aug-13 06:44:48

I've just had a bit of a catch up this morning, been extra busy lately.
Best wishes to all of you going through troubling times just now. flowers flowers flowers

Hope we all see the sunshine today. I'm off to work now - 34 weeks to go - yay!