Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday

(10 Posts)
kittylester Thu 22-Aug-13 21:55:17

Thank you Bez - it wasn't. grin

Ariadne Thu 22-Aug-13 14:27:21

Beautiful sunny day here in North Devon; all the family are down at the beach and I am on the settee. grin

annodomini Thu 22-Aug-13 09:08:44

Staying with DS2's family at Didcot. Boys have gone to their holiday play scheme, so all is quiet. Yesterday when we collected them, our two little darlings had got hold of two large rolls of red and blue wide sticky tape and proceeded to 'decorate' the slide with it. Not the most popular children with the organisers. A lovely morning now after early rain, so will proceed to do some washing. May even have a go at the family's backlog of ironing ... or not...

Bez Thu 22-Aug-13 08:53:30

Good morning. - I had the aches legs last night waking me up!! Lovely sunshine here again and cool enough to open windows and doors to get a nice flow of air through. Our friends leave today - we shall miss them.
Had my ironing fix for the day!
Our forecast is for much cooler weather at the end of the weekend.
Hope the course is wonderfully enlightening Kitty.

Nelliemoser Thu 22-Aug-13 07:51:48

Me too Ella! I was awake from 3 to 4:30 trying to unkink my achy arms and woke again with similar problems at 6:30 am.

Good morning all anyway.

Ella46 Thu 22-Aug-13 07:44:16

Ugh, I feel ready for bed already having been awake for hours!

It's dull here again but quite mild, so I'm going out later for a pootle!
I need to keep moving as I'm dreadfully stiff, my hands and knees are really making me feel like an old woman this week. shock

PRINTMISS Thu 22-Aug-13 07:37:12

Bit grim here this morning, put the lights on, first time I have done that for ages. Hopes for a better day, but with all the nice weather I have been doing lots of washing and gardening, so I will take today as an opportunity to catch up with the ironing - such joy! Enjoy your days everyone.

kittylester Thu 22-Aug-13 07:31:59

Wet here too Mick but the forecast is for showers.

On a course all day today in an airless, windowless basement. Chances of staying awake seem remote given the topic grin

bikergran Thu 22-Aug-13 07:13:54

morning smile not got as far as looking out the window yet lol so not able to comment...lets see what today! has in store for us all........ byeeeeeee

12Michael Thu 22-Aug-13 07:01:44

Wet start here in Brackley this morning,doctor later.
Mick