Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Saturday

(11 Posts)
12Michael Sat 12-Oct-13 07:05:12

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a wet and windy start here in Brackley this morning, off out shortly.
Mick

LizG Sat 12-Oct-13 07:11:43

Good morning Mick and everyone. Very windy here in Somerset too. Not sure about the 'wet' yet as I don't fancy looking outside.

liminetta Sat 12-Oct-13 07:33:25

Good morning all.Just peeped outside, looks breezy but at least its
not raining here in the north west.ThinkIle go back to bed for a while.

kittylester Sat 12-Oct-13 07:39:13

Wet and windy in North Leicestershire this morning! Hope it slacks off a bit before I need to go to the village!

Hope you all have wonderful days - we are aiming to take it easy all weekend! brew

Humbertbear Sat 12-Oct-13 08:03:09

Dry here so far. We have friends staying but as I recently had a hip replacement op my husband and daughter have been doing the catering. I am supervising. It's good to spend time with friends we have known virtually forever. My husband is going to take them out for a walk this morning.

berdie Sat 12-Oct-13 08:54:15

Morning all, overcast again, and its damp. Still, going out for lunch with sister and BiL so its a good day.smile

Greatnan Sat 12-Oct-13 08:56:38

Lovely blue skies so I am off to see what is happening at the ski slopes - still plenty of snow on the ground. It stays white and crisp here - quite different from snow in towns.

PRINTMISS Sat 12-Oct-13 09:01:38

Good morning to you all, it would appear the wind of yesterday has died down, and the rain we had has finally stopped, although we needed that. Lost at bowls yesterday (in case anyone is interested )- just by one shot, but a lovely morning-none-the-less. Really exciting day today, housework and shop - we do live it up here. Enjoy your days.

Bez Sat 12-Oct-13 09:20:16

Good Morning from a very wet Dordogne - started raining in the arly hours and has continued since - very cool too. I am having a baking and cooking morning as friends due early afternoon - being prepared incase they have not had lunch!
Pity about just losing PM - better luck next match!
Enjoy your weekends.

harrigran Sat 12-Oct-13 10:56:42

Good morning from a grey, damp north east and thankfully the wind has died down.
I think a long lunch out beckons smile

dustyangel Sat 12-Oct-13 11:29:32

Good morning, grey and dull here too. Feels cool after yesterday, it's supposed to brighten up later. We thought of going to get some bedding pansies but have decided to combine that with something else tomorrow and go for a long lunch out instead.
Have a good weekend everyone.