Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(9 Posts)
12Michael Sun 29-Jun-14 06:42:03

Good Morning Everyone,
Its cloudy but bright here in Brackley at present.
Mick

nannotgran Sun 29-Jun-14 07:05:17

Cloudy and bright here in north essex as well

Grannyknot Sun 29-Jun-14 08:27:48

Morning!

Charleygirl Sun 29-Jun-14 09:06:56

Morning all, the sun is shining and it is warm in NW London. My Sainsbury on line shop should be arriving in 3 hours. I am having a day off today, I may sunbathe for a while later.

PRINTMISS Sun 29-Jun-14 09:14:49

Good morning everyone, overcast, but warm here today, and the rain missed us again last night, so I must at least water the pots before I am off to a bowls competition this p.m. Had a lovely day yesterday with friends. Enjoy your days.

ninathenana Sun 29-Jun-14 09:34:33

Morning all.

Cloudy here in N.Kent. The sun is trying it's best. We too missed the rain last night, much to DH's disappointment. He's fed up with watering smile
We're off to do the garden at DD rented house as they have an inspection on Tuesday. SiL and her haven't got a clue. At least they've mown the lawn !

harrigran Sun 29-Jun-14 10:40:03

Good morning, cloudy and breezy today. Rained last night but everything dry now.
Visiting GC today, love to hear the stories of what they have been up during the week. GD2 is getting excited about starting school in September "do you know Grandma, I start school on my 5th birthday" ? "I will be a big girl" She is a big girl now, already head and shoulders taller than the rest at pre-school. Where can we find reception class uniform in age 9 size ? grin

kittylester Sun 29-Jun-14 10:52:19

Good morning!

Bright and sunny near Hemel Hempstead this morning so DH has taken DGD2 to the park while I try to restore order before DD and DSiL arrive home. Then a spot of lunch and then home for a rest.

Enjoy your days everyone sunshine

Lona Sun 29-Jun-14 13:08:36

Afternoon all, forgive my tardiness but I've had dgd 3 for a sleepover and she's only just been collected.
We've had a lot of fun, and I've seen 'Frozen' 3 times on the run,but................I am now exhausted!
It is so much harder when there's only one of you to do everything (as a lot of you know).
I do love every minute of it though smile