Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Monday

(19 Posts)
Charleygirl Mon 07-Jul-14 14:02:39

phoenix you should move to NW London where the sun is shining.

Anne58 Mon 07-Jul-14 12:55:47

Cancel earlier info, it's now tipping down sad

Purpledaffodil Mon 07-Jul-14 12:41:11

Sunny here on Middx/Surrey borders, but storm clouds looming. Am very proud we finally got round to doing paperwork for bus passes. OH is 68 next birthday! Were planning trip to Richmond and Kew then realized buses between them would be much cheaper than parking or taxis. First world problem?shock if only we lived two miles down the road in London Borough of Richmond, we could have free Oyster cards. Now that would be worth having!

rosesarered Mon 07-Jul-14 10:30:46

warm and sunny here, but rain promised for the afternoon which is great news for the garden, am getting fed up with watering all the pots.A pottering around day for us, a few chores here and there but mostly relaxing.

davestan Mon 07-Jul-14 10:04:26

Morning!

Lovely to see & read you all!

Would like to thank Kittylester, 12Michael (Mick?) JaneRowena for their replies & suggestions about getting enough sleep. Will try all of them.

Bless you!

Take care & have a super day!

Dave xx

PS Mick: Great to hear of your cycling involvement! Cool! I'll E-mail you for an exchange of recent histories? Wish I'd been more involved with European cycling. Thoroghly enjoyed yesterday in Yorks. I used to cycle around Manchester & Sheffield around Derbyshire then later here in N.Wales.

Anne58 Mon 07-Jul-14 09:29:48

Looking good here in North Devon. Hopefully I will be getting my ear syringed today, getting fed up with everyone mumbling!

vegasmags Mon 07-Jul-14 09:28:21

Off to my last French class of the year in a few moments. Had to get up extra early to do my homework, as I forgot about it until last night and then was too tired to be bothered. Then preparing a nice meal for friends who have just moved house and are exhausted - both in their 70s, fit and lively but who had forgotten how tiring moving can be.

Lona Mon 07-Jul-14 09:20:12

Good morning from sunny (at the moment) Cheshire.
Lots of things to catch up on this week after all the tennis viewing, but I'm going out for a wander round the shops!
I can be a rebel sometimes! grin

Nelliemoser Mon 07-Jul-14 08:39:00

OMG! Good morning all. My watch is telling me its 05:54. I wondered why I had woken up so early.

hildajenniJ Mon 07-Jul-14 08:24:35

Good morning all. Don't trust the weather this morning, already had a hefty shower. The washing is going in the drier today. DH visiting DD and family has left me strict instructions about watering his orchid and the tomatoes in the greenhouse. Mustn't forget.

Gagagran Mon 07-Jul-14 08:24:02

Morning all. Another lovely sunny day here in SE Hampshire - hope it lasts. I'm on my own today as DH is going up to London with his cycling chum to watch the third day of the Tour de France. I have things planned - ironing, doing my feet and catching up on some of my recordings which have been held in abeyance while all the sport takes precedence. Oh and I am going to have a nice bit of grilled steak as a treat. (DH is not a big meat lover). I am quite looking forward to my day!

Happy day to everyone! sunshine

nannotgran Mon 07-Jul-14 08:21:41

Oh yes klttylester will get the hang or this one fine day

kittylester Mon 07-Jul-14 08:13:34

Good morning!

Another bright sunny start this morning in North Leicestershire! Must water the garden! We have been promised rain for ages so I keep putting off unrolling the hose but the garden is looking desperate.

It's a pootling and faffing day for me today.

nannot your first bracket wasn't square!

Enjoy your days everyone sunshine

ninathenana Mon 07-Jul-14 08:02:40

Morning all.

Bright and breezy in N.Kent. A quiet day for me.

PRINTMISS Mon 07-Jul-14 07:57:04

Good morning all, bright and sunny here, so another day in the garden I think, after I have done the washing - not quite up with you yet nann Enjoy your days.

nannotgran Mon 07-Jul-14 07:47:00

What went wrong there?

nannotgran Mon 07-Jul-14 07:45:38

Bright sunny morning in north essex.Washing all ready on the line.{smile]

Brendawymms Mon 07-Jul-14 07:05:58

Just arrived at Cartagena, Spain. Only one more port before coming home. Bright and sunny with light cloud. Home on Saturday. See you soon.

12Michael Mon 07-Jul-14 06:55:20

Good Morning Everyone,
Its another blue sky start here in Brackley.
Mick