Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday

(15 Posts)
numberplease Wed 09-Jul-14 18:05:17

Alternate sun and cloud today, and breezy, but warm. Been to A and E as I fell the other night, and landed on my left arm, now I can`t use it, and it`s giving me agony. However, nothing broken, now in a sling.

dustyangel Wed 09-Jul-14 17:23:18

Flying obviously addled my brain. Got the days completely wrong earlier. It's only Wednesday today isn't it? hmm blush

dustyangel Wed 09-Jul-14 15:48:24

Afternoon all. A bright sunny day with a gentle breeze and a temperature of 31degrees. Yes, i'm back in Portugal grin
Had a lovely time with DDs but I' glad to be able to sleep in my own bed again.

Had all my emails hacked on Tuesday evening,my own fault as I opened a slightly strange one from my cousin as I had been trying to get in touch with her. Wednesday I was easy Jet setting so have been sorting it all out today. What a palaver.

Phoenix, I hope you and Maurice are safely home from the vet and not too traumatised.

Anne58 Wed 09-Jul-14 09:07:03

Bit breezy here in North Devon, and looks as if there has already been a shower or two. Taking Maurice to the vet this morning to have his stitched removed, won't that be fun!

vegasmags Wed 09-Jul-14 08:52:51

Slimming World weigh in this am, and book group in the pub this evening. The afternoon will be spent waiting for the gas man - don't anyone tell me I don't know how to enjoy myself.

Sod's law. My very nice neighbours have had building/landscaping work done in their back garden over the last few weeks. Any hopes I have had of reading quietly in the garden have been completely stymied by the inevitable noise of the workmen and their radio blaring out horrible music. I have been mature - ish - about the whole thing, even when I have had to sit indoors with the windows closed because of clouds of swirling dust. Apparently, they are due to finish today (hurrah) but according to the weather forecast, the rain is due tomorrow and for the next week or so. Wouldn't you just know it?

nannotgran Wed 09-Jul-14 08:45:35

hildajenniJ is that the Harrogate show ?

PRINTMISS Wed 09-Jul-14 08:43:25

Good morning everyone, overcast here on the coast, and a little cooler than of late. BIG thunderstorms yesterday afternoon, so no need to water the pots today. A lazy day, although the bath room basin tap needs a new washer, should be fun. Enjoy your days.

kittylester Wed 09-Jul-14 08:22:41

Good morning!

Another bright and sunny day here in North Leicestershire but the rest of the week looks very wet.

Gardening first thing then to buy shoes for the DGC and to return mountains of stuff to M&S.

Enjoy your days everyone sunshine

Stansgran Wed 09-Jul-14 07:59:17

Bright blue sky in Scotland . Going to the Crannog today.

hildajenniJ Wed 09-Jul-14 07:50:36

Bright and sunny here in Northumberland. Having my hair cut this morning ready to go to the Great Yorkshire Show tomorrow.

annodomini Wed 09-Jul-14 07:40:59

Brilliant sun in NE Cheshire. Hair, lunch, NWR - a sociable day. Have to get up soon and iron something to wear.

NfkDumpling Wed 09-Jul-14 07:38:16

Low scudding clouds here and the wind is filling in. Looks as if that belt of rain forecast yesterday to catch the north east of Norfolk is on it's way!

Have a happy day everyone. sunshine

rubysong Wed 09-Jul-14 07:02:45

Blue sky also here in Cornwall. I wish I hadn't been awake at 4:22am and unable to get back to sleep. We have a village walk this afternoon and then a county WI walk this evening. (By which time I shall be like a zombie.)
I shan't mind an early start tomorrow as we are going to the Hampton Court flower show.
Enjoy your Wednesday everyone.

nannotgran Wed 09-Jul-14 06:38:06

Very over cast in north essex this morning but it is surposed to get realy hot later.Fingers crossed

12Michael Wed 09-Jul-14 06:29:13

Good Morning Everyone,
its a blue sky start here in Brackley this morning.
Mick