Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Saturday

(12 Posts)
dustyangel Sat 02-Aug-14 15:21:48

No rain here, sad not that I really expect it. Although, if we are lucky we get one rainy day sometime in August. Today is cloudy, high white clouds scudding across the sky with intermittent blue and sunshine.

AlieOxon Sat 02-Aug-14 14:39:09

RAIN! for the first time in about a fortnight. Showers kept missing us here.
Of course it started as I went shopping and didn't stop until I had everything into the house.....and I got wet and I don't care.
Because I don't have to water the garden!

Galen Sat 02-Aug-14 12:28:37

Some sun feels nice and fresh

sparkygran Sat 02-Aug-14 11:47:53

Heavy rain all morning, dark and cold in N Ireland

KatyK Sat 02-Aug-14 11:38:14

Wet, windy and miserable in Brum sad

rubysong Sat 02-Aug-14 11:19:54

Morning all. Sunny in Cornwall but quite a drop of rain in the night. I'm off to the pub for breakfast and a look at the farmer's market they are having there, then I might go and have a mooch round Trago Mills and get wading to finish the quilt. DH is in a concert tonight and after that we're going to a silver wedding party.
Enjoy your Saturday everyone.

harrigran Sat 02-Aug-14 10:26:50

Good morning from a grey, damp north east. Heating came on again this morning so it is much cooler. Having lunch with sister and BIL, she still works full time so I don't get to see her very often.

ninathenana Sat 02-Aug-14 08:12:35

Morning all.

Thunderstorm here in N.Kent with heavy rain last night. It's now decidedly grey and cooler.
DGSx2 here from lunchtime until tomorrow. So won't get much done smile

hildajenniJ Sat 02-Aug-14 08:09:22

Good morning Mick and all. Cool grey and drizzly in Northumberland this morning. Outside temperature on my way home from work at 07.15 was 14°c. Doesn't look like it will get much better. Have a lovely day everyone. smile

Gagagran Sat 02-Aug-14 07:35:11

Morning Mick and everyone. Still no rain here in SE Hampshire and it is now really needed. It's not as hot as of late but still feels warm and we have a silvery sky with just a few grey clouds. Nothing much planned for today except to start planning for our holiday at the end of the month.

DGD is off to the Scout and Guides jamboree at Windsor Great park today so hope they all have a great time!

Happy days all! sunshine

Nanatofive Sat 02-Aug-14 07:22:48

Good morning all. Not a lot of rain overnight unfortunately. Cloudy here this morning on the south coast.
As I suspected the fire investigators on Eastbourne pier now think it was Arson.

12Michael Sat 02-Aug-14 06:37:04

Its looking grey but cooler here in Brackley this morning, off to Crewe later.
Mick