Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(8 Posts)
Lona Sun 24-Aug-14 09:23:53

Good morning all, it's been sunny and quite pleasant here, but a bit cloudy now.
I'm annoyed with myself for leaving the freezer door ajar overnight, so I have the delightful job of defrosting that shortly. I like to work my way round to jobs like that slowly grin

Charleygirl Sun 24-Aug-14 09:18:29

It is fair here in NW London and the sun is attempting to peep out. I will read the newspaper and then decide what to do. I should clear out my wardrobe for the local charity shop, especially as I added to it last week! I am sure that the clothes will come back into fashion if I keep them long enough!

Hilda better you than me, I would not have a clue.

kittylester Sun 24-Aug-14 09:06:56

Good morning all!

Good luck Hilda

It's a bright start here in North Leicestershire and the forecast is reasonable! Our day is going to be fun filled as we have a trip to Ikea planned [eeeeekk!!]. Wish us luck!

Enjoy your days everyone sunshine

hildajenniJ Sun 24-Aug-14 08:50:44

Good morning all. Today has started bright and sunny in Northumberland. Bit late this morning but I read the paper first. Going into the kitchen now to make marrow chutney with the marrow and onions I preared ladt night. Wish me luck!!

PRINTMISS Sun 24-Aug-14 08:31:00

Good morning all, overslept, I am afraid, but no hurry for anything today, so not a problem. We have a very bright and sunny morning, so I am going to make the most of it, because tomorrow we have wall-to-wall rain promised. Enjoy your days

nannotgran Sun 24-Aug-14 08:16:32

Where's every one this morning.? It's a lovely sunny morning in north essex and very calmsmile

NfkDumpling Sun 24-Aug-14 06:55:35

Mornin' All, Mornin' Mick

Did you have a good time at the beer festival? Not too bleary today I hope?!

The sun is shining here and it promises to be a lovely day. May go sailing if DH's back is up to it.

We would have gone yesterday, but made a start on giving the hedge it's autumn haircut instead. It was getting very Afro. (Is it ok to say Afro?) The sparrows who live in the hedge have got so used to us now, they hardly bother - just move deeper in and keep their heads down.

Have a lovely day All sunshine

12Michael Sun 24-Aug-14 06:39:18

Good Morning Everyone,
Its looking cloudy with blue sky this morning here in Brackley .
Mick