Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(18 Posts)
dustyangel Sun 30-Nov-14 14:49:33

Afternoon all, a lovely bright sunny day here after catching up with the whole year's rainfall over the last week. sunshine

hildajenniJ Sun 30-Nov-14 10:15:43

Good morning everyone. It is a beautiful sunny morning in Northumberland. I need to clean the house today, but at the moment DH is in bed. He was ill all day yesterday, so I don't want to disturb him with the vacuum cleaner. Perhaps I will wait until tomorrow.

Agus Sun 30-Nov-14 10:14:59

Morning everyone. A beautiful sunny, though somewhat damp St Andrews Day.

I should make a start with Christmas shopping. I will start with writing down a few ideas I have. grin

Lapwing Sun 30-Nov-14 09:56:59

A beautiful sunny but cold day here on the Ards Peninsula. A long walk is on the cards.

Oldgreymare Sun 30-Nov-14 09:53:55

'Morning everyone, misty-moisty in NW Somerset. Think I'll tackle the kitchen today ahead of ordering a new cooker, hoping it is sorted before the big day! smile

pompa Sun 30-Nov-14 09:45:03

As Nannottgram says, misty start in Tiptree. but promises to improve.

Teetime Sun 30-Nov-14 09:41:18

Good morning - lovely day here in MM- all my Christmas presents are bought, wrapped cards written ready for the post. Will marzipan the cake today and take up my new jeans - I am a shortie! Have a lovely day all smile

nannotgran Sun 30-Nov-14 09:21:33

Its misty in north essex as well but I think it will brighten up.All you jigsaw people I have some Loverly 1000 piece ones free if you can collect

Brendawymms Sun 30-Nov-14 09:18:28

Good morning from East Sussex. It was extremely foggy first thing this morning and then it improved only to fet worse again as the fog comes up from the valleys. I can't here any planes so either Gatwick is working fine or it's totally fogged in.

daffydil Sun 30-Nov-14 09:08:58

Misty murky and chilly here in mid Essex.
Daughter and son in law coming for coffee this morning then I have a session with the physiotherapist this p.m. After that get a couple of on line orders done.

Have a good Sunday.

kittylester Sun 30-Nov-14 08:40:25

Good morning all!

Brightish in North Leicestershire this morning!

Going to put a beef casserole in the slow oven before we go to finish off the Christmas shopping.

Enjoy your days everyone. sunshine

PRINTMISS Sun 30-Nov-14 07:59:32

Good morning all, bright here, bit colder than yesterday morning. Not a lot planned, might go to see if the sea is still there. Enjoy your days.

thatbags Sun 30-Nov-14 07:59:29

Morning all! I might stagger up the garden to take a sunrise pic in a wee while. I think the effect of yesterday's champagne has worn off but not the effect of yesterday's walking around Stirling... or maybe it's t'other way round wink

CandleStick Sun 30-Nov-14 07:51:59

Nina - I love doing jigsaws.

Beautiful clear sky and great sunrise here.

ninathenana Sun 30-Nov-14 07:14:51

Morning all.

I think the fog has cleared it's a bit dark to tell yet.
Quiet Sunday for us. DH will cook breckie when he surfaces smile then leisurely read of papers and do some more of the jigsaw I started yesterday.

Have a good day everyone.

NfkDumpling Sun 30-Nov-14 07:12:53

Morning Mick, morning All. Quite foggy here this morning.

I've been up since quarter to six. DS's dog is staying for the weekend and is an early riser. Scratches, wanders around and makes it impossible to stay in bed. He's been outside, had his breakfast and has now gone back to sleep. And I'm AWAKE!

baubles Sun 30-Nov-14 06:42:06

Morning Mick, you are an early bird today. Dull and damp here at the moment.

Morning all.

12Michael Sun 30-Nov-14 06:27:10

Good Morning Everyone,
Up early but looks misty and dull outside , washing in the launderette before the Sunday rush begins in the Anchor home.
Mick