Gransnet forums

Chat

My heart is breaking

(23 Posts)
Mishap Thu 15-Jan-15 14:55:10

This is so sad for you - sorry that life has taken this turn. I hope that there will be light to come.

ginny Thu 15-Jan-15 14:12:58

Sorry you are going through this.

Crow Thu 15-Jan-15 12:15:10

The incest in this case is in her family and as ds tried to help her get over it with counselling, her family closed ranks, and wanted ds out pdq, so made up lies.
Again I am wary of putting too much on here, but the lies told by that family are unbelievable.
Children have equal time with the parents.
I despair.

Flowerofthewest Wed 14-Jan-15 00:46:47

My ex DIL lied persistently in court saying that my DS was a class A drug user, Alcoholic and had mental health problems, also that the children were afraid of him as he was a violent Thai Boxer. He had all the relevant tests and the judge was not at all happy with her for lying.(this was for contact)
He said that my DS should and would see his children but she has gone against it. I hope that when the new laws hopefully come into force women like her will face the consequences. As it is he hasn't seen them for 7 years now.

We always felt that her next step would be accusations of incest we did not know how we would have dealt with that.

We are all here for you so try to stay strong.

rosequartz Tue 13-Jan-15 17:47:30

How can people lie in court and get away with it.

That is perjury.

So sorry, Crow, I hope it does get resolved and justice is done. flowers

vampirequeen Tue 13-Jan-15 17:05:27

Here for you hun.

Who has care of the children now?

petra Tue 13-Jan-15 15:05:19

People telling lies in court. I was a witness in a court case. My ex H was giving evidence and lieing through his teeth. I was so angry that I shouted out. It got a bit heated and I was removed from the court. But nobody followed up on his lieing!!!
He won his court case.

Agus Tue 13-Jan-15 12:01:34

No need to say anymore Crow you have the support of all your friends on GN. Be strong. ((((Hugs)))) for you and your son.

loopylou Tue 13-Jan-15 10:42:29

Feel free to private message if you need someone to talk to Crow, ((hugs)))

Rowantree Tue 13-Jan-15 10:41:47

Thinking of you - it sounds a horrendous time for all of you. flowers

Crow Tue 13-Jan-15 10:40:22

thank you everyone. Son has equal rights in parenting.
She walked out leaving the children with him.
I am frightened to put any more on here just now.
This is all taking place in USA.

loopylou Tue 13-Jan-15 10:31:46

That is utterly appalling, I cannot imagine how you must be feeling. Like henetha I truly hope that justice will prevail, my thoughts are with you.

henetha Tue 13-Jan-15 10:22:49

How absolutely dreadful. I am so sorry for what you must be going through. I do hope justice will prevail in the end. Best wishes.

granjura Tue 13-Jan-15 10:13:05

So sorry to hear you're going through all this misery ((((more hugs))))

I'm afraid that the courts have gone (as so many things have) from the sublime to the ridiculous. Because so many cases of sexual abuses have been ignored in the past, and kids not believed (which was of course totally wrong)- courts believe that children never lie. But they do, and they do especially if pushed by a mother filled with hatred for her ex. It happened to a friend of ours in France, and it was a nightmare.

One of the teachers I used to teach with for many years, and whom I totally trust- was accused of sexual misconduct by a teenager with a grievance- and it nearly killed him, and his wonderful wife.

And one fo our friends here in Switzerland finally got his divorce after ..... 9 years. As his wife manipulated the kids shamelessly- encouraged their repeated failures in school and with apprenticeships, and taken herself and the teenage kids from psychiatrist to psychiatrist.

Yes, you are right to be careful on what you publish on a public site- but I am glad you could come and scream here. My thoughts are with you. Does it mean he does not have access to the children now? flowers

ninathenana Tue 13-Jan-15 10:09:32

Oh, crow how sad for your family. I hope the support of GN helps a little.

kittylester Tue 13-Jan-15 10:05:15

I agree with all the above posts. Keep coming back to GN to air your feelings. flowers

Teetime Tue 13-Jan-15 10:02:03

Crow I am so sorry you feeling so unhappy I hope you start to feel better and that the situation will resolve soon flowers

Anya Tue 13-Jan-15 10:00:19

(((hugs)))

gillybob Tue 13-Jan-15 09:59:24

I agree with Mishap. Try and stay strong Crow (even though your heart will be torn in too), that way you can support your son and the bad ones don't really win. Some people can easily lie, it just trips off the tongue. It says a lot about them though doesn't it? flowers

Mishap Tue 13-Jan-15 09:46:58

Don't break your heart - just stay strong and be the support to everyone that is needed. You can do it.

I am sorry that your life has taken this turn and is sad at the moment.

glammanana Tue 13-Jan-15 09:37:00

How sad I feel for you and have nothing to I can do to help you directly but as Terri says the lines are open if you want to chat privately and get the weight off your chest. flowers

Terri Tue 13-Jan-15 09:31:29

Hi so sorry you are going through this on your own,if there is anything l can do,even if it is for you to off load,please message me.

Crow Tue 13-Jan-15 09:23:25

I know this is a public site but I just needed to scream somewhere. My son thought he would be divorced yesterday. I was going to tell the horror story here but now can't as it is still ongoing. He had family with him to support him and they were shocked at the lies that were told.
How can people lie in court and get away with it.
Incest is involved so the liars are accomplished.
If someone thinks I should take that off please tell me and I shall ask the staff to remove it.
I feel so helpless.
Truly my heart is breaking.