Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(8 Posts)
12Michael Sun 08-Mar-15 06:30:01

Good Morning Everyone,
Its grey , light and looks mild today seems as though it warming up no cold chill.
Mick

PRINTMISS Sun 08-Mar-15 07:51:41

Good morning Mick, looks like we are the early birds this morning. We have another sunny morning, and yesterday was brilliant too. We travelled to Amberley on the train, and the Sussex Downs were at their best, I had forgotten how great they can look, but then of course there are some equally beautiful places in this country. Ooops! favourite subject. Enjoy your days.

appygran Sun 08-Mar-15 08:11:58

Good morning Mick and Printmiss. Dull and overcast here in Chester but mild. Took oh a cup of tea at 7.00am but still no sound from him so I am just enjoying my second cup of coffee before a brisk walk with the dog. Meeting up later with the family for lunch and am looking forward to it.

Have a good day everyone.

loopylou Sun 08-Mar-15 08:23:46

Good morning everyone rather dull and cool this morning, very different to yesterday. More tidying up in garden to be done today before it rains. DH says he'll tidy out the shed......we'll see!

annsixty Sun 08-Mar-15 08:24:08

Good morning all.
Not quite such a bright start but Lona's forcaster got it spot on yesterday, another beautiful day.
We have had our 13yr old GS here since Friday evening and it is lovely to have a young person in the house again, not that he has been in much, but he did turn up for meals. His dad is picking him up to take to football soon and then we may not see him for weeks.

kittylester Sun 08-Mar-15 08:32:30

Good morning all!

Nice and bright in this bit of the East Midlands this morning and very peaceful as DD is away at a wedding and the DGC are with their father!

Enjoy your days everyone! sunshine

daffydil Sun 08-Mar-15 08:57:33

Beautiful day in mid Essex and not too cold.
When youngsters get into their teens ann we don't see as much of them as we would like. I'm just glad mine live locally so we had plenty of input when they were younger. However now that the DGD is married and has a son we do see quite a bit of them which is lovely, They came round yesterday.
Happy Sunday everyone. smile

Judthepud2 Sun 08-Mar-15 10:01:45

Good morning all. A bit dull here but mild with daffodils bursting out all over the garden. Anticipating the arrival of DGSs 8 and 5 while mum is at a wedding. Minding them until a birthday party later. Then maybe we will have a walk after they go to their dad.