Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday

(15 Posts)
12Michael Thu 04-Jun-15 06:40:06

Good Morning Everyone,
Yet another sunny day in Brackley this morning.
Mick

loopylou Thu 04-Jun-15 06:43:39

Good morning Mick
Beautiful sunny morning here in Wiltshire, I've been up since 5am, woken up by birdsong and there was a glorious sunrise sunshine

Let's hope summer has arrived!

kittylester Thu 04-Jun-15 07:14:39

Good morning!

It's a glorious start to the day in North Leicestershire but there is a suggestion of thunder this afternoon.

Sainsbury trip for me this morning with 'help' from a 2 year old. grin. Library committee meeting this afternoon.

Enjoy your days everyone sunshine

Brendawymms Thu 04-Jun-15 08:05:06

Good morning everyone. Looks like it's going to be a lovely day today. A very welcome change. Thunderstorms tomorrow.

PRINTMISS Thu 04-Jun-15 08:11:01

Looked at 'Thursday' and thought "No, it can't be Thursday already" but it is! Where does the time go. We have a beautiful morning here and a lovely day promised, off to the tip with the garden rubbish What Joy. Enjoy your days.

daffydil Thu 04-Jun-15 08:20:47

Lovely start to the day here in mid Essex too. Forecast is pretty good for the next few days though possibly some thunderstorms.
Sainsbury's delivery p.m. Enjoy your day.

Nelliemoser Thu 04-Jun-15 08:27:34

Good morning. from Cheshire. It looks lovely today but I discovered I have been drafted in to the U3a leaders lunch. I had conveniently forgotten all about it.

I am not a leader they just want representatives of each group. That will mean instead of getting my gardening done, as far as I can with my wonky thumb, I now have to dress up smart in the middle of the day and get my packing done for a weekend Geology trip to west Wales.

hildajenniJ Thu 04-Jun-15 08:39:52

Good morning everyone
Fine start to the day in Northumberland. Not as sunny as yesterday. The dog is disappointed to find no patch of sunshine to lie in this morning. DS coming for lunch. Chicken curry I think.

Charleygirl Thu 04-Jun-15 08:50:25

A lovely day- up at 7am hair washed and I had a shower. Cat is on the naughty step because she has been tearing away at the draught strip on a door so now half of it is hanging off. She will not be happy until it is all off.

ninathenana Thu 04-Jun-15 09:18:35

Morning all.

Lovely morning here in N Kent.

At DD's this afternoon to do the garden for the last time. She moves out on Monday. They are with us until Friday then she's off to Edinburgh and boys to their father.

vegasmags Thu 04-Jun-15 09:32:23

Sunny here too in beautiful downtown Manchester. Need to get the washing done and the garden tidied while the sun is shining, having just checked the 10 day weather forecast. It's not looking good so I intend to make the most of today.

Judthepud2 Thu 04-Jun-15 09:45:53

You are all so lucky! Dull and cool here in Co. Down. And is that a bit of drizzle I see out of the window? shock Finding it hard to get going this morning. DGSs to pick up from school and keep overnight as DD working very late. That should get me activated.

glassortwo Thu 04-Jun-15 10:07:41

Good morning. We have sunshine here in the North East. Off to baby dance this morning when sleepy head wakes up, so I am having a sneaky coffee to build my strength up. sunshine

KatyK Thu 04-Jun-15 10:47:51

Beautiful sunshine in Birmingham smile

NanaDenise Thu 04-Jun-15 10:55:54

Lovely sunny day here in the Surrey Hills. I need to put the washing out (forgot yesterday), collect GD5 from college for a Maths GCSE resit and hopefully spend some time in the garden after finishing work. As I sit at my desk, I am looking out at the tattered remains of my box tree and wondering whether to chop it off at the base. It looks very sorry for itself after I chopped the top off.