Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Monday

(14 Posts)
12Michael Mon 08-Jun-15 06:49:30

Good Morning Everyone,
Its another blue sky with some cloud at the moment here in Brackley .
Mick

loopylou Mon 08-Jun-15 07:00:14

Good morning Mick and GNs
Looking like a lovely day again today!

NfkDumpling Mon 08-Jun-15 07:06:42

Morning Mick, morning All

A fantastically beautiful morning here too. A relaxing day ahead (hopefully) after a hectic weekend. A bit of light weeding and then sit in the sun with one of the books my DiL passed on to me yesterday.

Happy Monday Everyone. sunshine

kittylester Mon 08-Jun-15 07:27:31

Good morning all!

It's another bright start in North Leicestershire and I hope it stays that way!

I have to go to Derby to pick up my mended mixer and then another trip to the garden centre is called for. grin. Before all that I have lots of phone calls to do.

Enjoy your days everyone. sunshine

Oldgreymare Mon 08-Jun-15 07:59:26

Not a cloud in the sky so avery good morning to all (Still 1300 ft. up in Yorks, back to sunny Somerset on Wednesday)

Brendawymms Mon 08-Jun-15 08:11:58

Good morning all. A lovely but cool day here in East Sussex.
Charity shop this morning and Doctors this afternoon.

nannotgran Mon 08-Jun-15 08:12:19

Beutifal morning in north essex just wish it would warm up a bit
Off out today on a little trip to Burnham and Wilkinson jam factory they have a nice restaurant there Enjoy your day

PRINTMISS Mon 08-Jun-15 08:19:26

Good morning to you all from the really sunny and warm south coast. What a fantastic morning, and we are going to off load a great deal of unwanted nuts, bolts, screws, washers and any other bits and pieces from the garage which have been hanging around for years and never the right size. Getting rid of lots of glasses too. Yep, we are are having another clear out. Enjoy your days.

Pittcity Mon 08-Jun-15 08:32:24

Good morning from sunny Colchester. Clear blue sky and not too hot. Lovely.
Housework this morning and Family History Group in town centre this afternoon.

ninathenana Mon 08-Jun-15 08:37:39

Morning all clear blue here too, quiet breezy though. Haven't ventured outside so I don't know about the temp.

Helping DD with house packing today.

hildajenniJ Mon 08-Jun-15 08:57:14

Good morning everyone.
We have grey clouds and sunny spells here in Northumberland. It feels more like October than June, "flaming June", phooey. I came on here to say hello but got sidetracked by other threads. I must get changed as DH and I are going to see Dad, and then having a day out atva nursery which has just had a huge makeover. I get we buy too many plants!

whenim64 Mon 08-Jun-15 08:58:36

Morning all. It's a glorious sunny day here in south Manchester, so it's breakfast in the garden and a bit of weeding for me.

annodomini Mon 08-Jun-15 09:24:57

Good morning all. As when says! Except that I'm having breakfast indoors. Lots of fruit, including one of the doughnut peaches I got in Lidl.

harrigran Mon 08-Jun-15 09:52:38

Good morning, quite cool and cloudy but at least the wind has dropped. Appointment at BP clinic this morning for my twice yearly telling off.