Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Monday

(18 Posts)
12Michael Mon 20-Jul-15 06:41:13

Good Morning Everyone,
its a grey but dry start here in Brackley this morning.
Mick

Bellasnana Mon 20-Jul-15 07:00:18

Good morning, Mick. I'm in Kent at present and it looks a bit grey here, too. Still early, though, so maybe the sun will come out.

I am going to accompany my sister to hospital today while she has her chemo.

Hope everyone has a good day sunshine

NfkDumpling Mon 20-Jul-15 07:40:19

Morning Mick, morning All

Overcast here too and not a drop of wind. Looks as if it may brighten though.

Hospital for me too today. Two hospitals in fact. Leaving in ten minutes for the Norfolk and Norwich for an endoscopy. Then the local hospital after lunch for a mammogram. Thought I may as well round the day off in style so have booked a leg wax for late this afternoon! shock

Greyduster Mon 20-Jul-15 07:41:25

Has been wet overnight and now cloudy but the sun is trying to break through. Sitting here waiting for GS to arrive for a two day visit.

Pittcity Mon 20-Jul-15 07:56:15

Grey Monday here in Colchester. Still warm and dry though. Waiting for my new (reconditioned) laptop to be delivered today, so I can spend even more time on here.

Have a good day everyone!

ffinnochio Mon 20-Jul-15 08:03:25

Bonjour Mick and everyone,

There a lovely fine misty rain this morning. Perfect! smile

Dotsmam Mon 20-Jul-15 08:04:11

Morning e everyone. Very grey and overcast in Caithness still not raining and blowing a hooly so that's a plus! Just procrastinating before I look at the farm accounts!

Stansgran Mon 20-Jul-15 08:23:17

Grey in Durham but will brighten.

Nanato5 Mon 20-Jul-15 08:28:53

Good morning from the High Weald.
Grey and mizzle today. No wind to move it along. Work seems to have started next door turning a bungalow into a house.

AshTree Mon 20-Jul-15 08:46:07

Good morning, a very grey and drizzly one here in Plymouth, and it looks as if it's in for the day sad

So, no point doing the washing today - think I'll get on with some sewing instead. Got a sun bonnet and some little skirts to make for my baby GD.

daffydil Mon 20-Jul-15 08:51:28

Good morning all.
Grey and still here in mid Essex. Matches my mood, Never mind, perhaps we will both brighten later. hmm

ninathenana Mon 20-Jul-15 09:17:40

Morning all.
Is there anywhere not grey and miserable today. We had a light shower earlier, I'm sure there will be more.

whitewave Mon 20-Jul-15 09:22:33

Same here in Brighton folks. Hygenist today otherwise free. Might nip out and cut back in the garden between showers.

Jane10 Mon 20-Jul-15 09:33:13

Weather not very hopeful here in Edinburgh but I have a bright outlook - a GN lunch at the Botanical gardens (safely inside the restaurant though!)

baubles Mon 20-Jul-15 10:01:41

Morning all. It's a rather grey day here. All sorts of post holiday tasks to be tackled today.

Juliette Mon 20-Jul-15 10:14:36

Bright and breezy here in N.Staffs. Promise of rain later, no change there then.

Have a good day everyone.

harrigran Mon 20-Jul-15 10:41:14

Good morning, cloudy and mild. Going to do my shopping and then meeting DD and SIL for dinner tonight. Rest of family are on holiday so will go to my other home tomorrow and do some de-cluttering.

annodomini Mon 20-Jul-15 10:48:40

Good morning. It started sunny but has clouded over a bit. I have bitten the bullet and taken the car to get a new clutch - cheaper than buying a new car - which it has really needed for about six months.