Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Saturday

(11 Posts)
loopylou Sat 31-Oct-15 11:23:37

Good morning everyone from semi-sunny Wiltshire. I don't think that the sun can make its mind up here!

Been shopping, had hair done now a coffee then make Nut Roast for DD, who's coming to stay tomorrow, and a batch of scones so can take some to mum and dad later.

Bath was heaving earlier today, don't know why but the traffic was awful so glad to be home.

SloeGinny Sat 31-Oct-15 10:21:38

Good morning all from a misty Tees Valley.

I'm still in bed feeling yuck with a cold, thick head and a chest like a cheese grater!

nannotgran Sat 31-Oct-15 09:26:29

Not a bad morning in manningtree north essex bright but hazy

Pittcity Sat 31-Oct-15 09:04:18

Happy Halloween from a brightish Colchester. Going to be a dry one. Off into town for the laser light show later.

kittylester Sat 31-Oct-15 08:51:32

Good morning all!

It's quite misty in North Leicestershire. I have my normal trip to the village and then some gardening to do today.

Enjoy your days everyone. sunshine

whitewave Sat 31-Oct-15 08:47:59

Morning everyone

Grey and still. Weather man pro.uses a nice day though.

Flu Jab this morning. Hope I don't get the same reaction as the past couple of years. Felt awful sad and laid low for two or three days.

Indinana Sat 31-Oct-15 08:15:42

Morning all
It's looking quite promising here in the SW. Sun's out, sky's (fairly) blue. DH will be on the golf course this morning and I'm looking after DGS2 while my DS takes DGS1 to his first under 12s basketball match. He's probably feeling nervous and excited, bless him.
Have a good Saturday everyone sunshine

ninathenana Sat 31-Oct-15 08:08:08

Morning all.
Looks like a Saturday lie in for GNers smile
It's bright slightly misty in N Kent. Promising.
We have to do a couple of trips to the tip this morning and then we'll be settling down for the rugby final

hildajenniJ Sat 31-Oct-15 08:07:27

Good morning Mick and all,
We had a very red sky this morning, now it's very grey, and looks like rain. The car told me it is 15°c. I am having a relaxing day, I've made my mind up already!
Have a lovely day everyone.sunshine
Ever hopeful!

cornergran Sat 31-Oct-15 07:01:08

Morning Mick and Everyone. Clear sky in our corner of Somerset. Could be a sunny day. Hope Saturday is kind to you.

12Michael Sat 31-Oct-15 06:25:52

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dry and grey here this morning in Brackley could be a nice day.
Mick