Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Monday

(20 Posts)
Galen Mon 23-Nov-15 15:31:08

grin well I have it on my brain, so everyone else should suffer as well!

NfkDumpling Mon 23-Nov-15 14:42:34

*GALEN! How could you! I was just passing the iPad and happened to scroll down the 'I'm On' and there it was...... Now I'll have that pesky tune on the brain for days!

Galen Mon 23-Nov-15 11:36:12

Let it go, let it go:- yes

annsixty Mon 23-Nov-15 10:48:24

Good morning all.
Same here anno and that is why my winter duvet has gone on this morning. I might even look out a pair of pyjamas, still in cotton nightie.

annodomini Mon 23-Nov-15 09:56:47

Cold and grey in Poynton this morning. According to my max/min thermometer it got down to -3 overnight and is now at zero.

Nana3 Mon 23-Nov-15 09:50:18

Good morning. Grey at the moment here in Lancashire but yesterday improved as the day went on and the evening skies were a picture of blue and pink. Here's hoping for the same again today.

NfkDumpling Mon 23-Nov-15 09:47:42

Morning All

Overslept this morning. Only just had breakfast!

A lovely autumn day here this morning, but it's a day for catching up on chores for me as the rest of the week is quite busy.

Happy Monday Everyone sunshine

ninathenana Mon 23-Nov-15 09:38:24

Morning all.
Well, I had a pleasant surprise when I opened the curtains sunshine they forecast frost and freezing fog but this corner of Kent escaped.
Bluewater shopping centre today. I shall be extra vigilant after they blew up a suspect package on Friday sad

kittylester Mon 23-Nov-15 09:35:14

are you still singing the pesky song though Galen? It takes ages to leave my brain! grin

Greyduster Mon 23-Nov-15 09:30:40

Good morning folks! Cold and frosty here in South Yorkshire, but I think it will stay dry today. Domestics today and then the school run. Have a good day whatever you're doing.

loopylou Mon 23-Nov-15 09:16:22

We know who to blame then Galen grin

Galen Mon 23-Nov-15 09:11:17

Frost on grass and pond frozen. Knew I shouldn't have played that DVD for th dgc yesterday:- asking for it!

whitewave Mon 23-Nov-15 09:08:09

Second frost of the season. Another glorious winters day. Will wrap up and cut down a clematis the wind destroyed.
I can hear the starlings arguing as I write this, argumentative lot. Remind of GNgrin

daffydil Mon 23-Nov-15 09:07:45

Good morning all.
Frosty here too in mid Essex but fairly bright. Not a lot on today as the cleaning team come tomorrow and I amnot one of those people who feel they have to clean the house in preparation for them.
Enjoy your Monday.

Stansgran Mon 23-Nov-15 08:48:27

Frost on the garden today. The district nurse coming to take staples out hurrah!

Pittcity Mon 23-Nov-15 08:12:59

Good morning from a bright and frosty Colchester. I can take cold if it is sunshine

Housework today after a house full of DC and DGC yesterday.

loopylou Mon 23-Nov-15 07:59:31

Good morning everyone
Looks like a heavy frost here in Wiltshire, the lawns are white and there's thin ice on the pond.
Working from home today so I can catch up with paperwork smile

kittylester Mon 23-Nov-15 07:29:17

Good morning g!

It's very misty in North Leicestershire but looks as though there has been.a frost overnight. Out for lunch today!

Enjoy your days everyone sunshine

cornergran Mon 23-Nov-15 06:58:24

Morning Mick. Morning All. Same here. Dark in our corner of Somerset. Can see frost on the cars. Seems dry for now. Hope Monday is kind to you.

12Michael Mon 23-Nov-15 06:40:08

Good Morning Everyone,
Its still dark ,but looks like there has been a night frost here in Brackley.
Mick