Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(16 Posts)
12Michael Tue 19-Jan-16 07:05:09

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dry but cold outside here in Brackley this morning.
Mick

Imperfect27 Tue 19-Jan-16 07:08:22

Same here in North Kent ... but the promise of some sunshine if we are to believe the forecasters. Hopefully the car windscreen will have defrosted itself by the time I need to go out!

Badenkate Tue 19-Jan-16 07:38:20

We sent the seaweed (otherwise known as Jack the collie - Zeph the springer refuses to go out this early) out earlier here in North Shropshire and he came back dry, but it's still dark so that's all I know. The builders are here already though ?

cornergran Tue 19-Jan-16 07:48:33

Morning All. Cold and frosty start. Walk planned today then out this evening. Hope Tuesday is kind to you.

kittylester Tue 19-Jan-16 08:09:46

Good morning all!

It's cold here in North Leicestershire and the sky is slightly pink. Off to hear all about the aquarium from DGS2 and to hand over his birthday ?, Then to see mum.

Also thinking of Harrigran for tomorrow! flowers

ninathenana Tue 19-Jan-16 08:22:48

Morning all.
Sunny start, but no frost in my bit of N Kent Imperfect I can here birds singing as I type.

Indinana Tue 19-Jan-16 08:25:30

Morning all,
It's another chilly morning in Devon, but dry at the moment, which is something to be thankful for. Might even be able to peg the washing out, you never know!
Have a good Tuesday everyone.

Pittcity Tue 19-Jan-16 08:29:48

Good morning from frosty Colchester. Beautiful blue sky and bright sunshine.
Woke to hear of the death of Glen Frey, another of my music idols. Off to dig out my Eagles albums.

Alea Tue 19-Jan-16 08:41:55

Good morning all. One of those crisp, sunny cold and frosty mornings that make you want to jump out of bed and go for a brisk walk have another cup of tea IN bed and contemplate a walk later grin

flowers Harrigran

PRINTMISS Tue 19-Jan-16 08:51:06

Good morning, bright, cold, frosty this morning, looks lovely! Enjoy your days

hildajenniJ Tue 19-Jan-16 08:52:21

Good morning everyone.
It is cold and misty in the Tyne Valley. Dog and I have come back to bed for a couple of hours, sleep was intermittent last night, and after 3 hours work I am a bit groggy!

nannotgran Tue 19-Jan-16 09:08:19

Morning from a bright freezing frosty north essex
does anyone know if daffydilis ok
enjoy today bye

annsixty Tue 19-Jan-16 09:23:24

Good morning all.
Cold but dry here today. I really will make an effort to get out today, I am going stir crazy as I haven't been through the door since Friday. ?

harrigran Tue 19-Jan-16 09:59:15

Good morning, still ice and snow here and very cold.
This is the last time I will be on GN for a while, tomorrow I have a bowel resection operation and I guess my life will never be quite the same again.
Thank you for your kind thoughts.

annsixty Tue 19-Jan-16 10:10:15

Harrigran flowers and very very best wishes.

dustyangel Tue 19-Jan-16 10:20:18

I've somehow missed the fact of your having an operation tomorrow harrigran. My very best wishes for you. flowers

Good morning everyone. The weather was cold (comparatively) and bright earlier and fooled me into getting the washing on. It has now clouded over and looks like rain. hmm