Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday

(17 Posts)
NanaandGrampy Wed 10-Feb-16 09:26:29

and then I forgot to add it smile

NanaandGrampy Wed 10-Feb-16 09:25:55

Morning !

You won't believe this ...but there is a little blue sky over my part of Essex !

I took a picture because I'm sure it wont last!

annsixty Wed 10-Feb-16 09:24:44

Good morning all.
Lovely bright day here in Stockport, hooray.
GD comes for lunch on Wednesday so something to look forward to.
kitty hope it goes OK,I am getting quite down about our age but still better than the alternative!!

Nana3 Wed 10-Feb-16 09:01:20

Good morning.
Lovely blue skies today in my part of Lancashire, what a difference it makes.
Looking after 2 year old GD today, she's full of beans.
My best wishes kittylester and to you all.

NfkDumpling Wed 10-Feb-16 08:37:43

Raining in Norfolk now.

DH is still hiding in bed. He does get the February blues. Usually we manage to get away to somewhere sunny for a week, but failed this year due to health problems. Perhaps a march to the travel agents is an idea - if I can get him up and out!

nannotgran Wed 10-Feb-16 08:37:23

Bright sunny morning in north essex but colder
(I too have ironing to do today)
enjoy your day

Pittcity Wed 10-Feb-16 08:30:11

Good morning from a brightening Colchester. Wet overnight but a dry cold afternoon promised.
I have ironing to tackle (not a favoured job)
Apart from the ironing, my Winter blues start to lift once it is light when I wake up.

Imperfect27 Wed 10-Feb-16 08:18:24

I tend to get November blues .. February is ok for me: my birthday month and Valentine's Day - hopeless romantic me - so even though we don't go to expense, I love it - probably for exactly the same reasons as some don't like it!!

loopyloo Wed 10-Feb-16 08:14:46

Good morning everyone. Today I must get on and do things and not watch TV all day. What a slippery slope that is. Did try to do some gardening yesterday but it was so cold. Anyway so off to the allotment today no matter what.
Anybody else suffering from February blues?

NfkDumpling Wed 10-Feb-16 08:01:03

Morning All

Dull and overcast and still and depressing here this morning. Hopefully it'll brighten.

I'm just feeling human again after the worst of colds. It really knocked me for six. Looking after DGS1 and his dog last week probably didn't help, he's a terrible terrible two!

Be it funeral, pyracantha or Dartford Tunnel, it sounds like an emotional day ahead... flowers wine brew cupcake especially for Kitty and DH.

Imperfect27 Wed 10-Feb-16 07:53:58

Kitty our posts must have crossed. Sorry you have a funeral today. Hard when it is a childhood friend. flowers

cornergran Wed 10-Feb-16 07:46:35

Morning All. Chilly and bright in our corner of Somerset. Quiet day today after a hectic one yesterday. Kitty thinking of you and your DH today.

Greyduster Wed 10-Feb-16 07:39:19

Good morning Michael and all GNS! Weather is not fulfilling its promise at the moment. Hope it will brighten up later, DH wants to tackle a pyracantha hedge. Or maybe I really don't want it to brighten up later!! Have a good day, all.

Imperfect27 Wed 10-Feb-16 07:33:55

Morning all.
Got to do battle with the Dartford tunnel later - hoping there are no bridge problems when I return to Kent later. A GS day and he is now 5 and a half weeks old. DD is getting out and about and we plan to take the charity shops in Leigh by storm - looking for good breastfeeding tops for her and a job interview blouse for me - will try not to muddle the two ha ha.

kittylester Wed 10-Feb-16 07:30:40

Good morning!

I'm surprised that it is so light too, nina. It is dampish looking in North Leicestershire but the forecast is for sun later.

I have ironing to tackle this morning and this afternoon we are going to the funeral of DH's friend whom he had known since they started school together. sad

ninathenana Wed 10-Feb-16 07:13:45

Morning Mick and everyone.
Surprised how light it is this morning. It's dry and calm in N Kent with sunny periods forecast.hmm

12Michael Wed 10-Feb-16 06:48:38

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dry but dark but also windy this morning here in Brackley .
Mick