Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday

(15 Posts)
Greyduster Wed 17-Feb-16 09:50:59

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. Dull and wet here in South Yorkshire but fortunately none of the forecast sleet and snow. We are going to the cinema today to see Dad's Army - should keep us out of mischief for a bit! Have a good day, everyone.

NonnaW Wed 17-Feb-16 09:35:47

Morning all. Dry and bright in Suffolk this morning, just cold enough not to be muddy underfoot on the dog wLk in the woods.

NanaandGrampy Wed 17-Feb-16 09:20:13

Morning !

Light, bright and chilly in our part of Essex.

Swimming with DGS3 today and continuing prep for all the redecoration in a couple of weeks.

I'm going to need a holiday afterwards !

nannotgran Wed 17-Feb-16 08:48:13

Bright cold morning in north essex
Off to Norwich this morning hope weather holds out
enjoy your day

Pittcity Wed 17-Feb-16 08:08:18

Good morning from a bright sunny Colchester. No frost this morning, but warmer temps mean sleet and rain due later. Finishing off the decoration of DS bedroom today and then clearing lounge as plasterer coming tomorrow to do ceiling. Followed by intensive cleaning and aching all weekend!

annsixty Wed 17-Feb-16 08:03:58

Good morning all.
Wet here this morning and it was windy in the night but does feel warmer.
Good cooking session yesterday so feel quite chuffed and housewifely.

ninathenana Wed 17-Feb-16 07:59:20

Morning all
Dry and very still in N Kent.
DH has re-dressing again today. I'm getting bored now, especially as he doesn't drive.

cornergran Wed 17-Feb-16 07:54:40

Morning All. Very wet and windy in our corner of Somerset. Just horrid. Hope Wednesday is kind to you.

NfkDumpling Wed 17-Feb-16 07:37:40

It works! Must be my elderly ipad!

NfkDumpling Wed 17-Feb-16 07:36:45

Morning All

I'm on the laptop this morning so I thought I'd see if it'll post pictures the right way up!

Fantastic sunrise, but it's clouding over fast and snow is expected late this afternoon. And rain. They're not sure which but it's going to be nasty!

We've got DD1's dog for the week so I think I'll be heading out for walkies early today.

Have a good day Everyone.

kittylester Wed 17-Feb-16 07:18:55

Good morning all!

It is very cold in North Leicestershire with rain and a lovely, if worrying, pink sky.

We are meeting DH's Db and Sil for lunch in Southwell today - the forecast is for rain/snow! Oh goody! grin

Enjoy your day everyone! sunshine

Imperfect27 Wed 17-Feb-16 07:07:11

Morning all from N. Kent
Should be dry here again today - was lovely yesterday, so here's hoping.xx

loopylou Wed 17-Feb-16 07:05:55

Good morning Mick, Indianana and everyone
It's actually dry here in Wiltshire!

Just hoping we don't get snow....... ⛄️

Indinana Wed 17-Feb-16 06:51:04

Morning Michael and everyone
Still dark here in Devon and persisting it down angry. Up early today as I couldn't sleep, tossing and turning, so thought I might as well just give up and get up,
Enjoy your Wednesday everyone.

12Michael Wed 17-Feb-16 06:46:51

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a dry start here in Brackley this morning, and just twighlight.
Mick