Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(18 Posts)
Nana3 Tue 15-Mar-16 08:59:40

Oh, Happy Valley, took me a while!
Lovely day in Lancashire. Sorry about your knee hilda you must be worried about your daughter too.
Best wishes to everyone.

Greyduster Tue 15-Mar-16 08:57:50

Good morning, Michael and everyone. Overcast and cool here in South Yorkshire today. School run this afternoon. Hope you all enjoy your day.

Alima Tue 15-Mar-16 08:50:17

Good morning, beautiful start to the day here in north Hampshire. Feeling so much better after a few days with some bug type thing. Am off to paint DGC shed. Enjoy your day, looking forward to the last H V tonight!

ninathenana Tue 15-Mar-16 08:47:34

Morning all.
The sun has managed to break through now imperfect smile
A very pleasant morning in N Kent.

NfkDumpling Tue 15-Mar-16 08:35:23

Morning All

A grey day here in Norfolk. DH has just driven off to do his volunteering stint and I'm considering what to do first..... Browse GN I think. And maybe another coffee. Decisions, decisions!

Have a good Tuesday Everyone.

cornergran Tue 15-Mar-16 08:34:12

Morning All. Bright sunny start in our corner of Somerset. Hope Tuesday is kind to you.

PRINTMISS Tue 15-Mar-16 08:29:07

Good morning to you all, it is a little late so I probably missed the misty start, but now it looks like being another brilliant day. Had a lovely day yesterday - our daughter came for the afternoon, did lots of catch up. Enjoy your days.

NanaandGrampy Tue 15-Mar-16 08:20:47

Morning !

It's a dull , grey and chilly morning here in our part of Essex.

Today I must tackle the ironing mountain ....but as a treat after Im off for a pedicure. Have a good day everyone x

ginny Tue 15-Mar-16 08:17:15

Good Morning,

cloudy but dry in N. Bucks this morning.

Have to prepare a project for tomorrows craft club this morning and then out with DD3 and DGS to visit friends this afternoon.

hildajenniJ Tue 15-Mar-16 08:17:01

Good morning everyone.
Very misty in the Tyne Valley at present. I hope it will be like yesterday, and be sunny later in the morning. Lots of housework accomplished yesterday, and some conservatory windows cleaned. Going for a couple of hours sleep now, as my knee kept me awake last night. It's getting better, so I probably did too much yesterday.
Have a good day everyone.

Pittcity Tue 15-Mar-16 07:51:38

Good morning from a grey slightly misty Colchester. A beautiful sunny, if breezy, day yesterday. Probably too good to last.
Yes Ann the problem with the sun is that it highlights every speck of dirt.

kittylester Tue 15-Mar-16 07:25:43

Good morning all.

It's a bright but cold start in North Leicestershire and I have loads of desk work to do today. I'm also going to make a chocolate cake for the wonderful staff at mum's home and make some shepherd's pies for the freezer.

Enjoy your days everyone. sunshine

annsixty Tue 15-Mar-16 07:16:23

Good morning all.
Not quite as bright here this morning, more light cloud but yesterday was such a bonus, really springlike. The lawns got cut and the windows showed the dirt!!
Hoping to get a appt with Doc this morning.

Imperfect27 Tue 15-Mar-16 06:50:40

Sun just trying to peek through the grey here in N.Kent. Morning all.

Stansgran Tue 15-Mar-16 06:44:06

Should have said cold and a bit misty here.

Stansgran Tue 15-Mar-16 06:43:20

Morning Mick and Loopy. DH off for a ride on the Flying Scotsman so a 5.30 start. Might go back to bed now.

loopylou Tue 15-Mar-16 06:38:14

God morning Mick
A cold but bright start here in Wiltshire.

12Michael Tue 15-Mar-16 06:30:02

Good Morning Everyone,
Its bright but grey this morning in Brackley today.
Mick