Gransnet forums

Chat

Good morning

(7 Posts)
PRINTMISS Tue 29-Mar-16 06:47:28

Hope this does not clash with the other Good Mornings, can't find anything there, and perhaps Mick is still away, so good morning to you all, lovely morning here, did ALL the washing yesterday and got it dried. Playing bowls later. Enjoy your days, sorry of this is duplicating things.

Gagagran Tue 29-Mar-16 06:57:17

Morning Printmiss and everyone. It feels good to see the back of storm Katie - she was a noisy girl for sure! The sun is out - and so is my washing.

Have you all finished eating up the Easter eggs and left over goodies from the Easter catering? I seem to have managed the latter but DH has yet to start his egg. He is still on his large chocolate rabbit from DGC. (I much prefer the beautiful roses I was given!)

Enjoy your days everybody. sunshine

kittylester Tue 29-Mar-16 07:03:14

Good morning all from North Leicestershire.

We have grey clouds and rain showers this morning. I have some desk jobs to do this morning and the beds to change now everyone has gone before the next visitors arrive. And, the inevitable visit to mum

Enjoy your Tuesdays (I think!) sunshine

Pittcity Tue 29-Mar-16 07:20:12

Good morning from sunny Colchester. Bright sunshine but an almost black sky! Weather improved yesterday afternoon so we braved B&Q and are painting the kitchen diner this week.

annsixty Tue 29-Mar-16 07:41:05

Good morning all,
Damp here today and a busy day for me if I can deal with the pain from my still very bad leg.
GS1 is 17 today and with his Mum and sister is coming to stay tomorrow for 4 days. Like all teenagers he has hollow legs so lots of food prep and beds to do but my cleaner has agreed to be here at 8:15 tomorrow to help me get ready for them.

Indinana Tue 29-Mar-16 08:08:36

Good morning everyone,
A good sunny start to the day - hope it lasts. Going to risk putting the washing out!
Have a good Tueaday everyone.

aggie Tue 29-Mar-16 08:13:13

Good morning smile
sunny blue sky with small white fluffy clouds at the moment , washer is thumping away so I hope it stays dry .
Eating my porridge like a good Scot smile