Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Mornning Saturday

(14 Posts)
12Michael Sat 02-Apr-16 06:58:43

Good Morning Everyone,
Its grey here in Brackley at the present moment, but its dry.
Mick

kittylester Sat 02-Apr-16 07:19:53

Morning Mick. Morning all.

Pickling down, again, in North Leicestershire and the 2 DGC only slept until 6.15 shock so it's going to be a very long morning! After dd has collected the children I am off to visit mum.

Enjoy your days everyone sunshine

NfkDumpling Sat 02-Apr-16 07:49:47

Morning Mick, morning All

Grey here, in Norfolk, but dry.

Hopefully it'll stay calm and dry enough to put the sails up on the boat to check all the bits of string are in the right places. And hopefully we won't need to put the mast up and down too many times. It's an old boat and the mast is heavy and stiff. Fingers crossed. We may even get a sail.

Hope your visit to mum isn't too draining Kitty. (((Hug)))

annsixty Sat 02-Apr-16 08:14:10

Good morning all.
Dull but dry here today. Family leaving later this morning, am I allowed to say it's been lovely having them here but.... Two teenagers are very noisy and they are both tall and not stick thin so they fill the house. I shall miss them though.
kitty just do your visit, keep it as short as can and then leave ,knowing you have seen her.

hildajenniJ Sat 02-Apr-16 08:16:19

Good morning everyone.
Overcast and grey in the Tyne Valley. The A69 was closed in both directions, and we had to make a detour around a very narrow country lane. We saw pheasants, rabbits, lambs, farm cats and one hare. I wish they would stop talking about it, and get on and dual the A69. It's a dangerous road.

Greyduster Sat 02-Apr-16 08:20:28

Good morning, Michael, and all gransnetters. Cold and dull here in South Yorkshire. DH is off to the footie this afternoon, so I have an afternoon to myself. Yippee! Hope you get to cast off today, nfk, and kitty thinking about you and your mum??.

Pittcity Sat 02-Apr-16 08:25:51

Good morning from sunny Colchester. Not a cloud in the sky and above average temperature forecast until rain this evening. Seems we are the exception this morning.
Have put duvet on line to air and have 3 loads of washing to get done and out!
DH is working all weekend so I can clean and put the finishing touches to our newly redecorated kitchen/diner in peace.

PRINTMISS Sat 02-Apr-16 08:32:22

Good morning to you all from a really brilliant morning on the south coast. We have a visit to the library planned - it is easier parking on Saturday, as the school shares half the parking space with the library, so no teacher parking today. I shall then go for a short stroll along the front - mustn't forget the sun cream. Take care Kitty and hope your day goes well nfk

Alea Sat 02-Apr-16 08:58:37

Good morning all, dull in N Bucks today, but as I am planning to fill some charity shop bags this w/e, it is better if I don't feel guilty about not getting into the garden. Have a good day!

ninathenana Sat 02-Apr-16 09:05:43

Morning all
Bright and sunny in N Kent the same as yesterday smile I managed to dry the laundry outside yesterday for the first time this year and I've turned the timer off for the heating YEAY, spring has sprung.

Nelliemoser Sat 02-Apr-16 09:25:57

Good morning everyone. It's grey and drizzley in Cheshire . If anyone sees the sun please tell it to get up north ASAP.

Nana3 Sat 02-Apr-16 09:26:01

Raining here but forecast to brighten up this afternoon.
I'm also visiting Mum, yesterday when I got to the care home she said , "what are you doing here? " That's a good thing as she hasn't said much since November.
Best wishes kitty.

annsixty Sat 02-Apr-16 09:37:09

My glimpse out of the window this morning was very misleading as it is very damp. here

Gagagran Sat 02-Apr-16 09:45:41

Sharing Printmiss's glorious weather - blue sky and sunshine and even mild. Lovely! I've got my window cleaner here jet washing the patio and it's VERY NOISY! Looking 100% better though. How do flags get so filthy?

Happy days everybody! sunshine