Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday

(18 Posts)
12Michael Thu 07-Apr-16 06:47:35

Good Morning Everyone,
Its grey ,making an attempt to rain here at the moment in Brackley.
Mick

kittylester Thu 07-Apr-16 07:08:29

Morning Mick, morning all!

The sky is a very funny orangey grey colour in North Leicestershire and it is trying to rain here too.

Thursdays mean Sainsbury's this morning and then a trip to see mum this afternoon.

Enjoy your Thursdays everyone! sunshine

chelseababy Thu 07-Apr-16 07:09:18

Morning all. Sunny here in Bedford. Still in bed, cant believe ive got yet another cold!

Pittcity Thu 07-Apr-16 07:31:34

Good morning from Colchester. Another sunshine and showers day due and colder than of late. Decorating finished for now! Will see what the day will bring.

ginny Thu 07-Apr-16 07:44:00

Good morning. Overcast and breezy in N. Bucks.

Housework this morning and a friend coming to visit this afternoon.

NanaandGrampy Thu 07-Apr-16 07:45:16

Morning !

Woken up by brilliant sunshine this morning 30 mins ago, and slowly watching the grey swallow up the glorious blue sky!

I wish Id stayed in bed !! smile

PRINTMISS Thu 07-Apr-16 07:55:49

Good morning to you all, a promising start, but the weather has been typically April, with heavy showers on and off for the past couple of days. For some unknown reason the alarm went off at 6.30 this morning, I do not hear it, so other half wakes me up to turn it off. Thanks a bundle! Hope you are feeling better Kitty and Ann you were both a little under the weather yesterday. Now, what shall I do this morning? Enjoy your days.

Nelliemoser Thu 07-Apr-16 08:00:43

Good morning from a very wet Cheshire. I have already been out for a 07:10hrs GP appointment I booked online last week. It certainly saves all the 8am telephone lottery.

loopylou Thu 07-Apr-16 08:04:29

Good morning everyone
Going to walk from Twickenham to Brentford and back today with DGS on his scooter ?
Lovely sunny start here so hopefully no rain today.

Goldiewing Thu 07-Apr-16 08:06:20

Glorious sunshine here in Norwich. Packing on last day before moving tomorrow. Wish I'd never started all this!

NfkDumpling Thu 07-Apr-16 08:29:14

Morning All

A beautiful morning in North Norfolk - but it is clouding over. DH relieved as he decided yesterday to paint the kitchen on the basis of miserable weather!

Hope your move goes well Goldie

annsixty Thu 07-Apr-16 08:36:13

Good morning all.
Wet start here in Stockport, it has been raining very hard in bursts all night.
Off to the GP this morning. Your surgery makes a very early start nellie.

hildajenniJ Thu 07-Apr-16 08:42:46

Good morning everyone.
Grey skies in Tynedale, and it looks like rain. sad Successful trip to Dentist yesterday, tooth filled and rebuilt. Today DS is coming for his dinner, we are having roast beef etc.
Have a good day everyone.

Greyduster Thu 07-Apr-16 08:52:44

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. Rain threatening here in S. Yorks. We are off into town today to do some clothes shopping - not my favourite occupation, but needs must! Might drag Himself into Wagamama for lunch! Have a good one folks.

cornergran Thu 07-Apr-16 09:16:19

Morning All. Grey and gloomy in our corner of Somerset. Rain forecast. Less windy than yesterday which is a real positive. Cleaning post DGC-minding today, thought little point pre visit smile. We had fun so not minding a bit of mess.

Nana3 Thu 07-Apr-16 09:30:25

It was like winter yesterday. Looking bright at the moment.
Visiting Mum today.
Have a good Thursday.

Alea Thu 07-Apr-16 09:56:48

Good morning all. Cloudy, windy, cool and a bit rainy this morning. Still, that's April, yesterday's "showers" as we drove back from London were spectacular!
Braving the elements to potter round Olney market in a bit then DH has another iron infusion this afternoon, so I might catch up with the ironing (or I MIGHT drink my free coffee at Waitrose, ) hmm I wonder.....

mollie Thu 07-Apr-16 10:11:18

Morning...ditto Alea re weather. Am hoping for a better today, yesterday was grim but all self-imposed. Think I'll try a walk but will take an umbrella just in case...