Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(15 Posts)
NanaandGrampy Tue 19-Apr-16 08:32:43

Morning !!

Light and bright here in our part of Essex.

Off to afternoon tea at a garden centre a few miles away. The decorators are already in full swing here so we need to get out and about !

Enjoy your show Mick I love a bit of Motown . Good luck Harrigran hope all goes well.x

annsixty Tue 19-Apr-16 08:27:50

Good morning all
Blue sky and sunny this morning here in Stockport.
I have an appt at the bank this morning, even though I have had POA for H for 2 years now just occasionally something crops up which hadn't been dealt with at that time and I have to trot along with the documentation again.

Nana3 Tue 19-Apr-16 08:19:39

Good morning. It's bright and sunny in West Lancs today.
Going to see Mum in care home, she's come out of the stupor she's been in since my Dad died in November. flowers for you kitty
Hope your meeting goes well PRINTMISS flowers
My treatment was 4 years ago and my thoughts are with you harri flowers
Have a good day everyone.

Newquay Tue 19-Apr-16 08:18:09

Good morning all-looks sunny here in Staffordshire although I haven't completely opened the curtains yet. I have a horrible cough which stopped me going to choir last nightsad However what is that in comparison to Harrigran-do hope it all goes well?
Meeting 3 former colleagues at 6 tonight for a meal and a catch up-i' m the only retired!
I' m working for DD1 this morning. Will probably have a snooze this afternoon before going out?

Greyduster Tue 19-Apr-16 08:15:50

Good morning, Michael - I hope you enjoy your afternoon! Very sunny here in South Yorkshire, but COLD! Aquafit this morning and school run this afternoon.

Pittcity Tue 19-Apr-16 08:13:58

Good morning from sunny Colchester.
It was very noisy around here yesterday because we are finally getting the pavements repaired after many dangerous years and half the neighbours are undertaking some sort of renovations - next door has already started hammering.
All part of feathering the nest for spring I suppose.

cornergran Tue 19-Apr-16 08:12:23

Morning All. No sun in our corner of Somerset. Bit of cleaning then off to see DGS and our lovely DIL. Best get on - still in bed! Hope Tuesday is kind to you.

ninathenana Tue 19-Apr-16 08:10:14

.morning all.

Dull start in N Kent, after a couple of lovely bright days. We're still having to put the heating on in the evening though.
Tesco this morning.
I've seen the show Mick, great music, not a lot of story IMHO I hope you enjoy it smile

harrigran Tue 19-Apr-16 08:04:19

Good morning, it is a lovely sunny day here in the north east. Blood tests with my chemo nurse this afternoon and if all is well I start my third cycle tomorrow.

PRINTMISS Tue 19-Apr-16 07:55:29

Good morning to you all, it is bright but cloudy here and really quite chilly, although it is going to get colder we are told! We have a meeting today with United Response the organisation that cares for our son. This is always interesting, someone from U.R. tells us all that is going on,within United Response, and then after a small lunch break, we split into groups, and discuss various topics which are suggested to us - this is all inclusive discussion and the people with disabilities are encouraged take part. Often throws up some surprising issues. Hope the Show is good Mick and you all enjoy your days if you are able.

Nelliemoser Tue 19-Apr-16 07:52:47

Good morning all. It's light and bright in Cheshire as well today. What the actual temperature will be like I don't know.

"Ne're cast a clout till may be out."

mollie Tue 19-Apr-16 07:30:51

Morning all. Just pulled the curtains and saw a hot air balloon just going over the house! It was close enough for me to see the people in the basket...a bit of a surprise but a nice one. It's a bit grey here but obviously nice enough for a balloon ride.

Enjoy Motown, Mick. I love that music...I think I'm destined for the garden.

kittylester Tue 19-Apr-16 07:09:02

Morning Mick, morning all.

It's quite a bright start in North Leicestershire which is good as I have lots of plants to put in the garden today. Before that a friend and I are going to the farm shop for a hot chocolate, a natter and some supplies! DH and DS1 are going to the pub and then the football so I have the evening to myself. This is good as I had an absolutely awful afternoon with mum yesterday and will relish the peace.

Enjoy your trip Mick, that musical is on my wish list. sunshine

NfkDumpling Tue 19-Apr-16 07:04:22

Morning Mick, morning All

And a bright sunny morning it is too in Deepest Norfolk. Hope it lasts, I'm off with several other In Bloomers to walk the route the judges will take. Mustn't be more than two hours. We didn't realise when we decided to enter the regional In Bloom that it would be as complicated and there would be so much work involved!

Enjoy your show Mick.

12Michael Tue 19-Apr-16 06:58:06

Good Morning Everyone,
Its light and bright , but with some cloud here in Brackley this morning, off on a coach trip to see "Motown the Musical " this afternoon.
Mick