Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(18 Posts)
12Michael Sun 24-Apr-16 06:54:22

Good Morning Everyone,
Its grey outside and its raining here in Brackley this morning, they have a Food Fair on in the town centre today, so weather could spoil it.
Mick

ninathenana Sun 24-Apr-16 07:25:03

Morning Mick and everyone
Haven't posted on this thread for a few days as I've been getting up late but I had a rough night so here I am 😊
It's raining in N Kent and forecast to continue all morning. Hope it's brighter for you.

cornergran Sun 24-Apr-16 07:40:13

Morning All. Bright sunny start is our corner of Somerset. Should last until till early afternoon according to the forecast then the cloud is back. Very chilly though, cold wind. Hope Sunday is kind to you.

PRINTMISS Sun 24-Apr-16 07:41:25

Good morning to you all, a promising morning, but after being deceived by the lovely sun through the window yesterday morning, then discovering it was bitterly cold outside, I am not making any forecasts! Hope you feel a little better this morning nina I am rubbish if I cannot sleep, and the full moon does not help! Our son to lunch today, so no left-overs for tomorrow. Enjoy your days.

Pittcity Sun 24-Apr-16 08:08:07

Good morning from a brightening Colchester. Overnight rain and snow has been spotted in parts of Essex. Clearing now.
Off to DD1s this afternoon to celebrate DD2s birthday. Sunday roast cooked by son in law, cake and running around after DGSs to burn it off!

Greyduster Sun 24-Apr-16 08:11:49

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. A bright start this morning in South Yorkshire, but I'm not optimistic it'll stay that way - and it's very cold. We're off to watch GS play footie this morning, so I hope it doesn't rain before then. Enjoy your day, folks.

hildajenniJ Sun 24-Apr-16 08:24:02

Good morning everyone.
It began cloudy in Tynedale, but now the sun is breaking through the clouds and there is a bit of blue sky appearing. Son coming for his lunch later. I'm all ready to sit down and watch the beginning of the London marathon.
Have a good day everyone.

kazgran Sun 24-Apr-16 08:28:10

Good morning everyone. Weather bright and blustery here in Melton Mowbray. Off to see elderly dad in a minute and then to a garden centre to buy a birthday present for SIL. Have a nice day everyone.

12Michael Sun 24-Apr-16 08:28:29

The sun has decided to shine here in Brackley now.
Mick

kittylester Sun 24-Apr-16 08:28:52

Good morning all from North Leicestershire where it is quite bright, as was yesterday, but it was perishing outside so I'm not taking any chances!

It rained over night so it should make putting yesterday's purchases in the ground much easier. I also have to visit mum today. And then, roast chicken for dinner roastchickenwinegrin

We saw 'Noises Off' yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it - despite not liking farce.confused

annsixty Sun 24-Apr-16 08:36:05

Good morning all.
I only woke up about 15 mins ago, almost unknown for me.
Not so bright this morning and looks cold out there. Nothing to do today but cook the dinner.

whitewave Sun 24-Apr-16 08:50:31

Morning everyone

Cold and grey here on South Downs. Going away for a few days tomorrow, so must make sure all my plants are happy.

Gagagran Sun 24-Apr-16 09:00:23

Bonjour tous!

Glad you got some sleep ann. It's amazing how much better a good sleep makes you feel.

It's cold and overcast here on SE Hampshire coast after a sunny start. My sweet peas are anxious to go outside but it's too cold for them just yet. Wish it would warm up.

Beef in red wine for lunch today with creamed potatoes probably.

Enjoy your days all. sunshine

NanaandGrampy Sun 24-Apr-16 09:06:44

Morning !!

Its a bright start to the day here in our part of Essex.

I have t shirts to finish today and we are in a state of flux with the decorators having left but no carpets till Tuesday. I foresee a decent walk for Sam this morning and a full on roast pork with crackling roast dinner later.

Happy Sunday everyone !

baubles Sun 24-Apr-16 09:09:50

Morning everyone. The fine weather of the past few days has broken and we have rain this morning in South Central Scotland.

Solazure Sun 24-Apr-16 09:25:04

Good morning everyone. Have a happy Sunday brew

NfkDumpling Sun 24-Apr-16 11:25:44

Morning All

Bright and very breezy in Cambridge - and bloomin' cold!

Off to visit Audley End with a couple of friends. Late start due to late night last night.

Have a good Sunday Everyone?

loopylou Sun 24-Apr-16 11:58:25

Morning!
Lovely sunny morning here in Wiltshire, although it's a chilly breeze.
Emptying the living/dining room ready for Tuesday when new carpets are being fitted then the joys of putting everything back afterwards....
Lots of spring flowers out so surely it'll warm up soon?