Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday

(11 Posts)
Judthepud2 Wed 01-Jun-16 10:45:44

Another glorious sunny warm morning here in Co. down. sunshine smile came back from wet and cold London yesterday to find home basking in continental summer. What a change! An American tourist getting off the plane behind me said 'That's better! Glad to get out of the wet and cold' What a change! We are bound to suffer for it later in the summer though wink

Greyduster Wed 01-Jun-16 09:25:13

Good morning, Michael, and all GNs. More of the same here in South Yorkshire - grey, cold and windy again. So much for flaming June. GS went home last night after his stay yesterday. I do miss his cheery little face in the morning and the house is very quiet. He and grandad make a lot of noise together. Shopping and ironing today and making a curry for tomorrow's lunch. A have a good day folks!

thatbags Wed 01-Jun-16 08:52:35

Morning all! Lovely start to June in Argyll sunshine. I've just sat down after making a tray of flapjack and some soup for my lunch from leftovers. Now for brekkie of cake and cheese and a brew.

ninathenana Wed 01-Jun-16 08:33:40

Morning all.
Dull and windy in N Kent. We need some sunshine to lighten the mood.
Out for coffee and a bit of retail therapy with D this morning.

Newquay Wed 01-Jun-16 08:00:17

Cloudy here in Staffordshire.
Working at DD1s this morning-month end accounts to do!
Then-tah dah!-off to Yorkshire to look after 2 1/2 year old while DD2 and SIL go to a wedding in Cumbria on Thursday. We'll pick her up from nursery tonight and probably keep her at home with us tomorrow so we can play and play all daysmile

cornergran Wed 01-Jun-16 07:53:15

Morning All. A grey morning in our corner of Somerset, dry at the moment. Paperwork morning today, at least won't be distracted by the sunshine. Hope Wednesday is kind to you.

hildajenniJ Wed 01-Jun-16 07:50:46

Good morning everyone.
Dull, breezy and dry at the moment in the Tyne Valley, quite cool too. I am toying with the idea of putting the heating on for a while. DH arrived home safe and sound from his visit to Scotland, the grandchildren miss him already. Not much to do today, just a bit of ironing. I might settle down later and watch A Midsummer Night's Dream, my niece says it's very good.
Have a great day everyone.

PRINTMISS Wed 01-Jun-16 07:38:45

White Rabbits and good morning to you all. Dull, Dull, Dull, here and cold, we had the heating on yesterday! Not a lot planned for the day, feel like the weather. Enjoy your days.

fiorentina51 Wed 01-Jun-16 07:34:37

Morning all. Dull, grey and windy in Worcestershire. Suits my mood....apart from the windy bit.?

kittylester Wed 01-Jun-16 07:32:02

Morning Mick, morning all.

Cold and wet in North Leicestershire this morning. Luckily, I have nothing much to do today except more admin.

Sounds as though the nhs is looking after you well. Mick.

12Michael Wed 01-Jun-16 06:54:06

Good Morning Everyone,
Its wet but not windy here in Brackley at the moment, checks at surgery Ok , more blood tests and a Dacron that's if its spelt right , so I can have compression socks hopefully provided by the NHS.
Mick