Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(14 Posts)
12Michael Tue 30-Aug-16 06:30:49

Good Morning Everyone,
Its bright and a clear blue sky this morning in Brackley today.
Mick

chelseababy Tue 30-Aug-16 06:35:00

Morning all. Same here weatherwise. Pity I'm working today!

kittylester Tue 30-Aug-16 06:42:44

Morning!

It looks like a bright start in North Leicestershire. Not much on for me today except taking DS1 for a Blue Badge assessment. Although his walking is much, much better he still finds it difficult to get his bad leg into the car without having the door wide open.

Enjoy your Tuesdays everyone. sunshine

whitewave Tue 30-Aug-16 06:56:51

Good morning everyone from the South Downs

Looks like another glorious start to the day. Have been let off grandparenting duties today as GS2 is spending the day with a friend.

I think I will make a start on the autumn clear up beginning with the bottom terrace. Need to cut down an overgrown winter clematis. Being very brutal and hoping it regenerates. The sparrows won't like it though as they spend a lot of time in there!

Liaise Tue 30-Aug-16 07:02:22

Good morning early birds. I don't usually get the iPad out this early. It's a beautiful day here in Dorset and the garden is looking lovely.

Nelliemoser Tue 30-Aug-16 07:50:24

Good Morning from Cheshire. Bright and sunny. Off for more slug collecting what a wonderful exciting life I lead.
sunshine sunshine

PRINTMISS Tue 30-Aug-16 08:00:23

Good morning to you all, and again it is bright and sunny, and promises to be hot. The washing is on, and I am today going into town to talk to someone at "Shopmobility" to find a buggy for the other half, if he will use it, just to get him out of the house! We had a lovely surprise ride round the countryside yesterday, courtesy of our very good friends - what would life be like without friends? Also having my eyes tested for new specs, think I need them. Enjoy your days.

annsixty Tue 30-Aug-16 08:22:37

Good morning all.
A lovely morning here in Stockport.
I am girding my loins for a trip to the bank. It has to be done as I need to transfer money and "don't do" internet banking and H can't do money . Anyway I have POA.
There are contingencies you just don't plan for when indisposed. I may have to lie down when I get back.

Greyduster Tue 30-Aug-16 08:29:02

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. Well, there's a bright golden haze on the meadow - again - here in South Yorkshire. I am debating whether to go fishing today, but on days like this, you might as well stay at home and watch the tele. Trout don't like bright conditions. I am beginning to wonder what conditions they do actually like! Perhaps a walk instead today. Hope you all have a good day.

hildajenniJ Tue 30-Aug-16 08:38:41

Good morning everyone.
It started off lovely and sunny with a big blue sky, now there are lots of grey clouds piling in. I hope it stays fine as I want to go for some wool to finish a vest for my GD. She's 9 going on 19 and is into black and is developing her own style. I hope she likes it when it's finished!

Pittcity Tue 30-Aug-16 08:47:33

Good morning from sunny Colchester. Another hot one in prospect. Waiting for grocery delivery and then walking into town for some birthday cards, one of which should've been posted yesterday. I still like to personally write cards to close relatives and then send email vouchers,,,,best of both worlds!

cornergran Tue 30-Aug-16 08:48:14

Morning All. Our bright blue sky is now disappearing behind clouds. Shame but it might help the inside jobs to be finished. Hope Tuesday is kind to you.

NfkDumpling Tue 30-Aug-16 08:54:40

Morning All

Bright and sunny here too. A lovely day for shopping in Norwich, but who am I to complain when DH has decided I need some new clothes!

Nana3 Tue 30-Aug-16 09:01:43

Good morning.
Glorious weather in Lancashire, visiting mum this morning, if she's awake enough I'll try and persuade her to spend a little time outside.
Might take myself for a walk this afternoon as the wasps are busy in the garden. They have a nest in an old tree stump and I decided earlier in the year to leave them alone to get on with it.
Have a good day everyone.