Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Friday

(16 Posts)
12Michael Fri 23-Sep-16 06:30:40

Good Morning Everyone,
Its another grey, bright but dry start here in Brackley this morning.
Mick

thatbags Fri 23-Sep-16 07:02:41

Monstrous cloudscapes here this morning with heavy rain warnings in place for later. Normal then. I winder if I'll get in a bonfire this morning? Not get in as get in, you understand. Perhaos I should say fit in.

Morning all! Happy days, dudes ⛅️?☔️

kittylester Fri 23-Sep-16 07:23:00

Morning Mick, morning bags!

Grey again in North Leicestershire! I hope you get your bonfire in bags and I envy you the skies and storms.

Today I have a little shopping to do and the Alzeimer's volunteering this afternoon.

ninathenana Fri 23-Sep-16 07:34:32

Morning all.
A bright start in N Kent. A slight nip in the air but I'm sure it will warm by the time I go out.
I'm still wearing summer gear, not even a cardigan yet grin

Pittcity Fri 23-Sep-16 07:53:57

Good morning from sunny Colchester, not a cloud in the sky. Another lovely day. Needed a cardigan early and late this week but still summery during the day.
Pile of ironing and bed changing today!

annsixty Fri 23-Sep-16 08:15:13

Good morning all.
Beautiful start to the day in Stockport although even in th last half hour clouds are appearing.
Quiet day today, I did too much yesterday and my knee told me so.

cornergran Fri 23-Sep-16 08:30:27

Morning All. Sunny in our corner of Somerset. Catch up day today, ironing, cleaning and a food shop. Be good to get it all done. Hope Friday is good to you.

hildajenniJ Fri 23-Sep-16 08:32:17

Good morning everyone.
Sunny start in the Tyne Valley, there's been rain overnight though. I had a hiccup with the hudl for a couple of days so I'm a bit out of touch. I'll catch up later. Grouse for lunch. I hate preparing these little birds.
Have a good day everyone.

Greyduster Fri 23-Sep-16 08:33:16

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. The sun is shining here in South Yorkshire. I hope to get some gardening done today. SiL is hoping to get the glider flight DD bought him for his birthday in today (he's tried twice already but the weather has stopped him, so fingers crossed) so we are picking GS up from school as they may not be back in time. Have a good day, folks.

Nelliemoser Fri 23-Sep-16 08:36:58

Good morning all. A sunny day here. I have got to get shopping and then decorate a space shuttle for DGS1's fourth birthday.

Mildred Fri 23-Sep-16 08:50:41

Good morning all sunny in Liverpool, hope to get washing on the line and flapping in the breeze, lovely sound, lovely smell.

harrigran Fri 23-Sep-16 08:58:30

Good morning, another sunny day in the north east. We have had a wonderful September.
Another delightful trip to the hospital this afternoon, an echocardiogram this time sad

PRINTMISS Fri 23-Sep-16 09:41:23

Good morning to you all, and I am late, because I opened the back door and the sun streamed in so, I sat there in a garden chair with my breakfast and it was wonderful, not too hot and the birds coming and going. Good to be alive on a morning such as this. Enjoy your days.

Kim0612 Fri 23-Sep-16 10:41:52

Good Morning all, it's a sunny one from the West Midlands today. I am new to Gransnet and I love logging on to see what's new to chat about, there are some lovely friendly people on here.

harrigran Fri 23-Sep-16 11:18:23

Welcome Kim, and you are right there are some lovely people on GN flowers

belladonna Fri 23-Sep-16 11:41:09

Good morning from Stafford..lovely day...what a fab one yesterday turned out to be!!