Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Monday

(12 Posts)
annsixty Mon 26-Sep-16 08:36:44

Good morning all.
A grey and chilly start in Stockport. I must follow some of your example and get out some warmer clothes. Physio at lunchtime and GD is meeting me there in a break from college so we can catch up over a coffee in the hospital cafe.

NfkDumpling Mon 26-Sep-16 08:30:50

Morning All

High cloud and autumnally chilly in Norfolk.
Off to Snettisham Deer Park today for DGS's birthday treat. Three years already. Animals to feed, stuff to play on and best if all -tractors! No little friends though as they've only just moved house and don't know anyone yet. A shame, but I don't think he'll mind.

Pittcity Mon 26-Sep-16 08:25:05

Good morning from a grey skied Colchester. Condensation on the cars but still mild and dry.
I sorted my wardrobe a couple of weeks ago before we did a bootsale, Gaga and found a few forgotten items that have been worn again already.
I have laundry and ironing to do, where did that come from?

ninathenana Mon 26-Sep-16 08:21:09

Morning all.
A very grey start in N Kent. No rain here yet although we were expecting it yesterday.
Need to do some housework sad

Gagagran Mon 26-Sep-16 08:14:12

Morning everyone!

Lots of cloud here on SE Hampshire coast but it is still mild.

Pile of ironing awaits me and I plan to swap my wardrobes around and bring my autumn stuff to the fore. No doubt I'll find something I'd forgotten I had tucked away!

Happy days all sunshine

Newquay Mon 26-Sep-16 08:09:38

Morning all
Grey and raining here in Staffordshire.
Busy day today because tomorrow we fly to Jersey for a week. So must be up to date at work this morning. Funeral this afternoon of former colleague-likely to be v sad and, yet, good to meet up with folks too?
Choir tonight, early start as it's AGM so only a short rehearsal.

kittylester Mon 26-Sep-16 08:07:26

Good morning from North Leicestershire.

It is grey and drizzly at rhe moment and the forecast is for rain. We are having a very slow start this morning as we had a big family party in York yesterday. Luckily DH heeded my advice to book a day out today.

Some elearning, a trip to the garden centre and a flu jab are on my agenda for today.

Nana3 Mon 26-Sep-16 07:52:05

Good morning.
Fine at the moment in West Lancashire, I'm having a day out in Edinburgh today, will need a brolly.
Thanks for the reminder about bulbs milly.
Have a good day everyone.

cornergran Mon 26-Sep-16 07:49:59

Morning All. Grey, wet and chilly in our corner of Somerset. The builders are due back this morning, I plan to hide grin. Hope Monday is kind to you.

Greyduster Mon 26-Sep-16 07:25:31

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. Grey and cool here in South Yorkshire this morning with the prospect of rain later on when we go to pick little 'un up from school. Supermarket, then more ironing this morning. My cup runneth over. Have a good one folks!

millymouge Mon 26-Sep-16 07:06:29

Good morning everyone. Have just got up to a really autumn morning here in Essex, lovely. Must tuck some bulbs away into pots for the spring today.

12Michael Mon 26-Sep-16 06:58:02

Good Morning Everyone,
Its grey , dry and feels fresh this morning in Brackley, autumn nearly here.
Mick