Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Mornming Saturday

(18 Posts)
12Michael Sat 01-Oct-16 06:31:00

Good Morning Everyone,
Up a little early this morning , looks as though we have an autumnal mist looking out of the window.
Mick

whitewave Sat 01-Oct-16 06:34:46

Morning!

Rain forecast today

Flu and shingles jabs today

Shall tidy out some drawers as will be forced indoors with weather

thatbags Sat 01-Oct-16 06:47:14

Gosh! it's October. There is mist hiding the hills and the few street likes across the loch are reflected in the still water. Cloud and some sunshine is forecast and the temperature may get up to 13° apparently.

The terracotta painting continues.

Happy days, dudes.

thatbags Sat 01-Oct-16 06:47:29

lights

kittylester Sat 01-Oct-16 07:13:21

Good morning all!

It's grey and drippy in North Leicestershire. I have my normal trip into the village this morning and then we are going to John Lewis for a cushion! Then a visit to mum.

Enjoy your days everyone.

Mildred Sat 01-Oct-16 07:28:48

Good morning all cloudy in Liverpool with promise of rain. Have a lovely weekend.

whitewave Sat 01-Oct-16 07:34:14

As you were about the rain it's a lovely sunny morning quite fresh though

Pittcity Sat 01-Oct-16 08:06:11

Good morning from sunny Colchester. The rain passed over here yesterday and is due back later. At present it's a bright autumnal morning.
DH and I are helping with the grape Harvest at a local vineyard today. We are rewarded with a lunch and wine and so have a taxi arriving soon.

Greyduster Sat 01-Oct-16 08:09:53

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. A nice dry sunny start here in South Yorkshire. We are off to watch GS run in a schools cross country today. He usually does quite well - 53rd out of 225 last time out. As long as he enjoys it I don't care where he comes in the field. Have a happy day, folks.

cornergran Sat 01-Oct-16 08:12:55

Morning All. Pouring in our corner of Somerset. Waiting to hear about a friend who had a serious accident yesterday. Very fidgety this morning. Hope Saturday is kind to you.

ninathenana Sat 01-Oct-16 08:21:08

Morning all.
Quiet a bit of rain overnight now just grey and damp. More is forecast.
whitewave sorting draws sounds a good way to pass the day. Now where did my motivation go....

hildajenniJ Sat 01-Oct-16 08:27:30

Good morning everyone.
Misty and Autumnal this morning, but looks like it will be fine for the morning anyway. DH has gone off to visit the grandchildren, it's GS 2's birthday today, he's 8 already! Where does the time go? We can only go visiting one at a time as one of us has to stay at home and look after the elderly dog.
Have a great weekend everyone.

harrigran Sat 01-Oct-16 08:37:37

Good morning, lovely bright morning but only 5 degrees. DH already out shopping, I do not do early mornings ☺

annsixty Sat 01-Oct-16 08:49:37

Good morning all.
Thin cloud in Stockport. H says he must start wearing a vest so it must be colder.
Need S to do some shopping for me today, must ring him before he gets involved.

Nelliemoser Sat 01-Oct-16 09:26:50

Good Morning All! Thin cloud at present in Cheshire, rain forecast. I have a few tomatoes still ripening by the side of house. If the temperature drops to 5C here they are not going to ripen. Green tomato chutney might be the solution.

Nana3 Sat 01-Oct-16 09:32:14

Good morning.
Dry at the moment in Lancashire. H and GD going to football match this afternoon. I will take GS to visit his great grandma and then for a drive to the coast, he can ride his scooter along the prom.
Happy birthday to your GS hilda.
Have a good day everyone.

NanKate Sat 01-Oct-16 09:37:44

Morning Mick and All.

Shortly leaving Shropshire where we have had a fabulous week's holiday. The county was new to us and we loved it.

lefthanded Sat 01-Oct-16 10:24:10

I'm (temporarily) in Malvern where it is very dark and dreary at the moment. There are several hundred caravans here for the annual Malvern Caravan Show.