Gransnet forums

Chat

Dyson cordless.....

(6 Posts)
Kateykrunch Sat 01-Oct-16 16:35:29

I used this as the hand held yesterday, getting some fluff from inner recesses of a cupboard, but how do you cope with the blast of air which seems to hit right at eye level, what am I doing wrong?

Wobblybits Sat 01-Oct-16 16:39:13

Is the top filter in properly, never noticed a problem like that with either of ours.

Wobblybits Sat 01-Oct-16 16:43:34

Or, is the filter actually there ? Our has dropped out before now, as it is removable for washing.

Greenfinch Sat 01-Oct-16 16:52:43

I have exactly the same trouble Katy and have done since it was new. I just try to hold it as far from my face as possible. Rather disappointing.

Kateykrunch Sat 01-Oct-16 18:31:06

I once had a Hoover Hurricane, it was really well named, it would blow any Birthday cards off the mantle and move my pictures on the wall and any small lightweight ornaments would cop it. I think it had been supercharged in the factory and was really a sandblaster!!

Kateykrunch Sat 01-Oct-16 18:33:34

Just remebered, we bought a 3 in 1 cleaner some years ago, they only had the display model left, I had to be convinced to buy it as we don't have much luck with 'display models', of course when we got it home, it wouldn't work and on closer inspection we realised it didn't have a motor!, it truly was a display 'dummy' model.