Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday

(15 Posts)
annodomini Thu 06-Oct-16 09:45:07

Beautiful morning - my red maple is redder (if there's such a word) every day.

hildajenniJ Thu 06-Oct-16 09:42:30

Morning all.
Rather late up, I must have needed the extra sleep. It's a lovely sunny morning in the Tyne Valley. I've got pork steaks for lunch, I think I might do pork schnitzel. DH off to pay the bill for servicing the car, ouch!
Have a great day everyone.

Nana3 Thu 06-Oct-16 09:14:34

Good morning.
Same here in West Lancs ann, gorgeous weather.
Recovering from full day of DGD minding in their home, more tiring there for some reason.
A visit to Mum in her care home this morning. Plans for a night out with friends tonight, can't wait.
Have a good day everyone.

annsixty Thu 06-Oct-16 08:45:44

Good morning all.
Another lovely start to the day in Stockport, I don't remember when we last had such a good Autumn,I'm loving it.

Pittcity Thu 06-Oct-16 08:17:15

Is that because of the weather, Wobbly or because I might nick your fridge?

Greyduster Thu 06-Oct-16 08:16:02

Good morning, Michael, and all GNs. A cloudy start in South Yorkshire this morning, but the sun keeps trying to peep through. Hairdressers this afternoon and then may pop over and see DD if we have time. Have a good day everyone.

thatbags Thu 06-Oct-16 07:59:46

I think it will be another wall-painting and bonfire day. My facet joints seem to have settled back to their usual general ache rather than inflamed complaining.

Happy days, dudes.

whitewave Thu 06-Oct-16 07:57:37

Morning!

Completely mullered the bamboo yesterday -only 4 left

Today going to tackle the little woodland bed. Hostas, arum, brunnara, hellebore and ferns plus other bits and bulbs all need dividing soil refresh with compost and everything replanted. Huff puff
Enjoy your day everybody!

Wobblybits Thu 06-Oct-16 07:55:30

Thanks for the heads up Pitcity, I shall leave the curtains closed.

Pittcity Thu 06-Oct-16 07:53:45

Good morning from a grey skied Colchester. Temperature is definitely dropping. Bought some fluffy slippers yesterday. Our fridge has started making a terrible noise so we will be searching for a new one today, cheaper than repair.

harrigran Thu 06-Oct-16 07:52:45

Good morning, bright morning and fairly mild. Looks like a good day fo a walk.

ninathenana Thu 06-Oct-16 07:49:44

Morning all.
Grey clouds rolling in across N Kent. Quiet breezy too. I think I'll need a cardi today for the first time.
H and I going for flu jab this morning.

Mildred Thu 06-Oct-16 07:32:51

Morning Mick, Kitty and GNetters, bright, clear and crisp in Liverpool, recovering today from looking after GC yesterday afternoon only would stilll be in bed if We had them all day.

kittylester Thu 06-Oct-16 07:01:08

Morning Mick, morning all!

It is quite cold in North Leicestershire and the heating came on both last night and this morning.

Today I am doing my normal Sainsbury's shop and then out for lunch with a couple of old friends.

12Michael Thu 06-Oct-16 06:41:12

Good Morning Everyone,
its dry but twilight still, wind seems to have dropped as well here in Brackley.
Mick