Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Saturday

(17 Posts)
12Michael Sat 12-Nov-16 06:53:08

Good Morning Everyone,
Its cloudy, wet, and just getting daylight here in Brackley this morning.
Mick

NanKate Sat 12-Nov-16 06:59:07

Morning Mick and All.

Dark and damp in Thames Valley.

Off to look at carpets.

Hope you feel better Kitty. Have a good day folks.

Nana3 Sat 12-Nov-16 06:59:48

Good morning Mick and everyone.
Not light yet in Lancashire but at least dry. The DGC are here so pancake making will begin fairly soon.
Hope you all enjoy your Saturday.

kittylester Sat 12-Nov-16 07:13:24

Morning all from a very drippy North Leicestershire.

Much better, thank you, Kate. We are on the hunt for a new light for the kitchen today and then to a friend's for supper.

Enjoy your days everyone!sunshine

ninathenana Sat 12-Nov-16 07:47:10

Morning all
Dry in N Kent at the moment but rain is forecast for most of the day.
Glad your feeling better kitty I hope everyone who has been feeling rough has a better day too.

cornergran Sat 12-Nov-16 07:56:18

Morning All. Pouring in our corner of Somerset. We blame the friends due today for a week, always rains when they come. grin. Off to volunteer this morning so better get a wriggle on. Pleased you feel better kitty. Hope Saturday is kind to everyone.

annsixty Sat 12-Nov-16 08:31:04

Good morning all.
Dull and drizzly here in Stockport.
Hope you have a good visit cornergran, I have to confess that now, the very thought of visitors for a week fills me with dread when a few years ago I would so look forward.

Greyduster Sat 12-Nov-16 08:49:56

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. Cold and wet wet wet in South Yorkshire this morning. GS is still asleep in his bed!!! DD will be over for him later this morning and then DH is preparing the dining room for decorating. A couple of weeks of upheaval and eating off trays to look forward to, but it needs to be done. Glad you're feeling better this morning, kitty ?. Have a good day, all.

Jan51 Sat 12-Nov-16 08:51:01

Morning all. Wet and miserable in SE London. Will pop out later to the Xmas fair at the local church otherwise the day will be spent reading or knitting.
Have a good day everyone.

whitewave Sat 12-Nov-16 08:52:59

Morning everyone

Pleased the cough is on the retreat kitty

Rain here on South Downs

Decided to have a do exactly what I want to do Day which will probably involve reading a book and the paper, planning next weeks menus and generally relaxing.

Pigeon still in greenhouse will have a look at him when dog is on his morning walk.

Have a good day everyone

Pittcity Sat 12-Nov-16 09:02:24

Good morning from rainy Colchester. Having a quiet cuppa before the children and grandchildren arrive for lunch. Will need to get the toybox out as there's no chance of getting outside.

harrigran Sat 12-Nov-16 09:14:52

Good morning, grey and damp this morning after heavy overnight rain and wind.
Sore arm today after shingles vaccine, hope it eases as GC are coming this afternoon.

thatbags Sat 12-Nov-16 09:17:47

Morning, folks! Damp and breezy after heavy overnight rain. Perfect weather to do the grocery shopping I've been putting off for days. I'm back to feeling pleased when I get one thing done per day that's on top of everyday chores, same as when I first had a new baby, except then I actually did have more energy.

Happy days, dudes!

Grangegran1 Sat 12-Nov-16 09:47:40

Morning all you wonderful GN's. Wet and mizzy here in south cumbria after a beautiful bright week. just getting ready to host Knit and Knatter at mine. Lovely group of women with all sorts of crafting skills.
Have a great day everyone.

Judthepud2 Sat 12-Nov-16 10:06:35

Good morning Mick and everyone. After a miserable cold stormy night, I have woken up to another glorious golden late autumn day. The grass is covered once again with leaves.

Time to take the dog for a walk, if I can tear her away from her precious bone!

TerriBull Sat 12-Nov-16 10:17:39

Grey, cloudy and miserable here in west London. Granddaughter stayed overnight and got me up at 6.30 this morning, I've been introduced to a word called "homophones" today I'd never heard it before, but anyway I now know it's words that sound the same but have a different meaning and spelling, so we've being doing that for a while. Never too old to learn a new word smile

Have a good day GNs

rosesarered Sat 12-Nov-16 10:36:57

Morning, grey wet and dripping here too.However, there is usually a silver lining, as in the garden needed a good old soaking.