Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(12 Posts)
Nelliemoser Sun 27-Nov-16 09:05:25

Good Morning from Cheshire. No frost now but not very warm. Clouds with some blue sky visible. All sorts of things I should be doing buy CBA. (At least getting dressed and of my dressing gown would help.)

Greyduster Sun 27-Nov-16 08:28:55

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. It was November when we went to Bath, Mick, and it was a bit of a scrum then! Another grey cold start in South Yorkshire though supposed to be brighter later. We are off to watch GS play footie again this morning - he was supposed to have had his last match but one of the other boys had an accident and broke his jaw, poor chap, so GS is standing in. After that we will cone home and batten down the hatches - I am making steak and kidney pudding for lunch! Happy Sunday, folks.

Pittcity Sun 27-Nov-16 08:25:20

Good morning from a cold, grey Colchester. A quiet Sunday punctuated with a roast beef dinner.

harrigran Sun 27-Nov-16 08:20:52

Good morning, grey and damp this morning and 5 degrees which makes a change from the harsh frosts of late.
Will visit GC this afternoon, eldest says she is baking so brightly iced cakes will probably be served with my coffee smile

ninathenana Sun 27-Nov-16 07:57:49

Morning all.
A grey quiet mild start in N Kent. The pavements are damp but I don't think we had rain. Some laundry to do and roast chicken to cook. YEAY ! the excitement

Nana3 Sun 27-Nov-16 07:54:29

Good morning everyone. No frost this morning in Lancashire it stayed all day yesterday. Family gathering at DD's this lunchtime to celebrate DGD's 6th birthday.
It's chaos in most town centres this time of year, hope your day wasn't spoiled Mick.

annsixty Sun 27-Nov-16 07:47:34

Good morning all.
It is dry and still in Stockport and feels much milder, yesterday was very chilly. Nothing to do today but a roast lamb dinner, must make my Christmas card list up to date, for me, writing them is a job I hate, a real chore.

kittylester Sun 27-Nov-16 07:16:37

Morning, corner!

kittylester Sun 27-Nov-16 07:15:42

Morning Mick, Daphne and all.

Still too dark in North Leicestershire as well but it appears dry and not very cold.

We are going to the garden centre this morning but, as we like an exciting life, we are going to one with Lakeland attched!!

Enjoy your days everyone.

cornergran Sun 27-Nov-16 07:12:04

Morning Mick, Daphne and All. Dark and jolly chilly in our corner of Somerset. Dry which is lovely to report. Beautiful red sky yesterday evening so I'm hopeful. Love the idea of working through places alphabetically, may give that a go myself. Little I have to do today, garden tidying or some retail therapy, maybe a walk in the beach to blow some worries away, depending on the weather. Hope Sunday is kind to you.

DaphneBroon Sun 27-Nov-16 07:05:02

Good morning from outer N Bucks. Still too dark to have an opinion on the weather, but it does seem to be dry.
Really need to get some clearing up/washing and ironing out of the way as the C period will be on us before we know it.
Bournemouth and now Bath Mick? I know you've done Brackley and Bicester,so when are you starting on "C"(Cambridge, Cheltenham, Cirencester)?? smile

12Michael Sun 27-Nov-16 06:52:39

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a dark and cold start here in Brackley this morning, yesterdays trip to Bath was chaos, I checked my ticket dates when getting ready to board coach it was for today, but still went it was chaos in Bath, congested, busy, no rail services, etc.
Mick