Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Monday

(14 Posts)
12Michael Mon 05-Dec-16 06:46:32

Good Morning Everyone,
Its still dark but dry this morning in Brackley but cold as well.
Mick

kittylester Mon 05-Dec-16 07:16:31

Morning Mick, morning all!

It's very cold in North Leicestershire and it looks very frosty outside

I have a day of Christmas cooking ahead and then I might do the cards.

Enjoy your days everyone. sunshine

cornergran Mon 05-Dec-16 07:33:37

Morning Mick, Kitty and All. Littlest one is still asleep so grabbing a cuppa while I can. No idea how the day will pan out, but it will be fun smile. Dark but no frost here so less cold. Hope Monday is kind to you.

NfkDumpling Mon 05-Dec-16 07:51:00

Morning All

A slight tinge of apricot to the sky in Norfolk and everywhere is sparkly and frosty.

DH is off to visit his dentist in Norwich this morning before the car park queues get too long. I could go with him into the city but really can't face the crowds and changes of heat between shops and street which I know will set The Cough going. So I'll slide off to the local Garden centre to buy his pressie while he's out of the way.

Nana3 Mon 05-Dec-16 07:55:22

Good morning all. No frost in Lancashire. Just want it to stay dry really after last year's floods.
Cleaning for me today, nothing like visitors coming to motivate me into action.
Have a good day everyone.

harrigran Mon 05-Dec-16 08:22:47

Good morning, frosty this morning.
Must write cards today but I have a GP appointment so I will get that out of the way first.

Rinouchka Mon 05-Dec-16 08:31:09

Good Morning all!
Crisp day, sunlight streaming through garden bushes.
Walk & Pilates this am, then must get down to writing cards( didn't get to them yesterday!).

Making Lemon Curd today to give as Christmas presents.

ninathenana Mon 05-Dec-16 08:34:33

Morning all
Frost in N Kent but it doesn't feel to cold. I've not been outside yet though. Sun is shinning so hopefully frost will soon disappear.

Pittcity Mon 05-Dec-16 08:39:49

Good morning from a sunny, frosty Colchester.
Walking Netball today.

hildajenniJ Mon 05-Dec-16 09:13:40

Good morning everyone.
We have a cold start! Fog and frost in the Tyne Valley. It will hopefully be a fine day once the fog goes. General housework for me this morning, and then there's this, wish me luck as it's a new one!

Stansgran Mon 05-Dec-16 09:25:00

Very cold here . I'm staying in bed until the heating makes more of an effort.

Nana3 Mon 05-Dec-16 09:25:15

Good luck hilda. Looks like snow in your garden.

Greyduster Mon 05-Dec-16 09:41:15

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. Very late post from a cold and frosty South Yorks for me this morning - though I have been up since six. GS stayed here last night as his parents were at a concert in Manchester, and it was all systems go this morning to get him sorted out and the drive him over to school, which is 45 minutes in the car (well it was this morning because of the weather). He is a past master of the art of procrastination, so everything takes an age. He is a joy, though! Have a good day folks.

DaphneBroon Mon 05-Dec-16 09:50:12

Thanks to Grace, I was awake at 5, but didn't want to disturb anybody's beauty sleep but having fallen asleep again around 6 have now woken up with a headache (see attached!)
So Good Morning from a fine, sunny but cold N Bucks.
Need to get the aforementioned head around our address list or it will be first class stamps for the Christmas cards. tchsad