Gransnet forums

Chat

I am contemplating ways to kill Grampy...... input welcome !!

(131 Posts)
NanaandGrampy Tue 10-Jan-17 16:51:02

Today, we were watching Lorraine and one of the Loose Women was on ( I forget her name) talking about divorce and not wasting your life.

I cant remember exactly what I said - something like 'I can't bear this whining woman, turn it off if you're not watching'?

To which Grampy replied ' You've gotten bitter since you turned 60 , you can have your point of view but I don't have to hear it !'

When I told him I was hurt ( I'm almost positive I'm not bitter about anything or anyone and certainly not since my birthday ) he laughed. Waited a touch too long and then said 'sorry'.

Not on his knees !

Not sorry at all .....

I have decided after 40 years if a) he has not learned to tune me out
or
b) I cant say what I like without fear of favour to him

he has to go !

Choices available to me :

Under the patio
Under the car
A 'trip' down the stairs
Drain cleaner in his dinner.

Any advice gratefully received !!

NanaandGrampy Fri 13-Jan-17 14:44:41

Is that said in a Victor Meldrew type voice Katek?

In case it wasn't. ....no I'm not serious ( but never hurts to know what's what)smile

Greyduster Fri 13-Jan-17 13:02:52

Katek ?

Katek Thu 12-Jan-17 13:36:20

"You can't be serious?"

Greyduster Thu 12-Jan-17 12:26:24

Roses Sherlock, surely ("don’t call me surely!")!

DaphneBroon Thu 12-Jan-17 12:10:15

How could lambs rush anywhere Yorkshiregel if they didn't have a leg to stand on? grin

rosesarered Thu 12-Jan-17 12:07:46

What a murderous lot you all are.grin ?Sparkling cyanide in the gin bottle sounds like a good idea? But if Poirrot is on the case....

Jane10 Thu 12-Jan-17 11:44:18

grin

Katek Thu 12-Jan-17 11:42:32

Aah.....I like it! A diy leg of lamb so to speak

Greyduster Thu 12-Jan-17 11:40:15

If you tie enough frozen Quorn Sausages around the end of a thick stick you should have enough weight to stick ratio to do the job, I would say! ?

Katek Thu 12-Jan-17 11:28:05

I'm a veggie..... what can I substitute for the lamb? Quorn pieces don't exactly cut it.

Yorkshiregel Thu 12-Jan-17 10:03:22

I read in the paper there was a great shortage of legs of lamb! Must have been a rush on them.

Yorkshiregel Thu 12-Jan-17 10:01:35

Indiana, great minds think alike as they say.

Yorkshiregel Thu 12-Jan-17 10:00:49

Have to admit thoughts of using the laxative one when OH has a 'meeting' after work. Thought it might make his evening. Well, you have to be sure don't you. That smug feeling would last all night.

Indinana Thu 12-Jan-17 09:57:47

Jane10, clearly not all of it, no blush. I thought I'd read it last night, but it was late.... Oops.

Maggiemaybe Thu 12-Jan-17 08:58:02

Leg, not keg, for goodness' sake grin

Maggiemaybe Thu 12-Jan-17 08:57:12

I'm saving Galen's tips. She knows her stuff and has obviously thought it through.

Looks like we've all kept that keg of lamb in the freezer!

Jane10 Thu 12-Jan-17 07:51:55

Have you not read through this thread Indinana ?

Indinana Wed 11-Jan-17 22:59:52

Bop him over the head with a frozen leg of lamb. Then cook the lamb and eat the evidence grin

VIOLETTE Wed 11-Jan-17 22:52:48

Thinking about the lethal plant ......there is a plant that grows in Japan (awful thing is I can't remember its name) that even if it is accidentally touched can kill......keen gardners beware !!! I will have to Google it ,,,and then smash the hard drive .....grin

f77ms Wed 11-Jan-17 22:31:44

This so much better than the Political threads , I haven`t laughed so much for ages .

Charleygirl Wed 11-Jan-17 22:24:36

Insulin is a good drug to use because it is barely detectable I believe.

GannyRowe Wed 11-Jan-17 21:14:25

Oooh the ideas abound!
Ex lax pudding.......a good dose of ex lax added into his favourite home made chocolate pudding desert. I was ok, never liked chocolate anything!
Daughters favourite was a touch of soap on the toothbrush!

NanaandGrampy Wed 11-Jan-17 20:58:54

I am thinking of training Sam to whip past him on the stairs but if it happened on the 2nd flight it might not be enough .......

Or

We have a large chest freezer , defrosting it does involve really leaning in....... a quick shove....... ?

Jalima Wed 11-Jan-17 20:43:09

I am worried about the mutton idea though, I think detectable ovine traces could be left in the wound

I think the pig farm or wild boars would be best (don't transport him in the boot though), you will have to do the deed on the spot

Although - come to think of it, the mutton followed by the pigs/boar would be fine as the pigs/boar would eat the weapon too! No evidence

But what about the insurance payout?
This is more complicated than we think.

cheerfullizzy Wed 11-Jan-17 20:24:34

You Ladies are BRILLIANT!!!!..really got me thinking now!!!!
Jalima....scoffing the mutton for dinner would be the ULTIMATE ICING ON THE CAKE........