Chat

Bit of respite tomorrow I hope

(6 Posts)
Cherrytree59 Thu 16-Mar-17 23:30:38

So sorry your day didn't work out as planned
Hope
With a bit of luck you may both get a better nights sleep tonight moon

Hopehope Thu 16-Mar-17 23:20:15

Thanks everyone, farNorth you made me smile with the pavement comment. As it happens the day was awful. Last night DH had one of the worst nights ever with the shouting and thrashig etc. I was up every hour or so, in the end I gave up and stayed up. Called the hairdressers at FOUR in the morning to leave a cancellation message so they would get it first thing in case I WAS asleep by morning.

So I got off about 5.30 ish. Up at 10 and worked all day instead. DH fed up and grumpy, he seems to think it is all his fault, which of course it is NOT. Anyway he went off in a grump at ten this evening, and took a sleeping tablet so perhaps tonight will be better.

Cherrytree59 Thu 16-Mar-17 08:30:28

You were right not to your cancel trip ou
some 'Us Time' is just what you both need.

Try to talk about other things
Like plans for what you want to do when DH retires. (Think you said that was not too far off).

Wishing you both a lovely day out.

Sorry no cocktail will wine do for this evening

vampirequeen Thu 16-Mar-17 08:10:18

Have a lovely day off.

FarNorth Thu 16-Mar-17 01:59:08

Wishing you a relaxing day. There must be something interesting that could distract you from looking at the revolting building. Why not check out the pavement surface to see exactly what it is, just as you are passing there?

Hopehope Wed 15-Mar-17 23:52:32

Hello everyone,
You may recall my rant of a few days ago regarding DH's pending ESA assessment. Bad news is the silly beggers insist that he has a face to face assessment, despite new supporting evidence from GP and Parkinson's Nurse, and involvement from our MP. I am stresses to hell and back to be honest.

BUT Tomorrow I am going to have my hair cut, the weather is set to be fine, and we will have a bite of lunch whilst in Town. I almost cancelled but I think it will do both of us good.

The only downside is we HAVE to walk past that awful building where they hold the assessments, no getting away from it.

Cocktail anyone? make mine a molotov grin
Before anyone has me arrested that WAS a joke!