Gransnet forums

Chat

Wish list

(13 Posts)
Billybob4491 Sun 16-Dec-18 15:44:39

Ellan, fairly healthy, as for rich!!! not so sure about that, since the grandchildren came along my bank balance dropped to below zero! love them to bits.

EllanVannin Sun 16-Dec-18 12:58:05

And rich !

EllanVannin Sun 16-Dec-18 12:57:12

I bet you're healthy though Billybob.

Billybob4491 Sun 16-Dec-18 07:13:18

I have never tasted alcohol, had a manicure/pedicure, smoked, gone to a Nightclub, seen the New Year In, been on a cruise, I must be the most boring person on GN!

Katyj Sun 16-Dec-18 06:25:02

Lemon and mecm.I'm with you both, I'm not complaining, I have a very full and happy life.And at least when people ask what I would like for Christmas, birthdays or where I would like to go on holiday, I'm never stuck there's lots of things to experience, and get excited about yet.

Anniebach Sat 15-Dec-18 22:44:27

Have had both many times. Younger daughter use to have a Beauty Salon ? had both when she came home last week.

EllanVannin Sat 15-Dec-18 22:09:09

I don't need a manicure because I do my own nails. They grow so long so quickly and I file them and paint them.

Now a pedicure is a different animal as my toe nails get so hard, particularly the big toes and I soak them often enough.
It's a farrier that I need ! I keep breaking nail clippers.

Eyebrows are few and far between but would never have them done as I'd look like a drag artist.

I'm more than happy in my senior years having achieved a lot in my life and travelled worldwide though there would have been space for things I haven't done and wished I had but I'm certainly not going to lose sleep over it. I don't think it matters.
However, my life isn't over yet !

mcem Sat 15-Dec-18 21:52:42

I'm in the same position as lemon but won't get my knickers in a twist over things I haven't done as it simply means I 've been too busy doing other things!

MissAdventure Sat 15-Dec-18 21:45:06

I would quite like a pedicure. I think my poor old feet deserve it for carting my big body around all these years!

MiniMoon Sat 15-Dec-18 21:43:29

I've never had a manicure or pedicure, but I have had my eyebrows waxed (ouch). That was for my wedding! There are many things I haven't done, and probably never will, but I'm not going to worry about it.

lemongrove Sat 15-Dec-18 21:25:51

Well, don’t feel bad about it, I have done/had all the things you mention Katy but there are many other things that I haven’t ( and maybe you have) tchsmile

MissAdventure Sat 15-Dec-18 21:17:18

I've never had a manicure, pedicure or any pampering treatments. (And it shows!)

Katyj Sat 15-Dec-18 20:36:18

Just thinking about all the things I haven't done in life, that maybe I should have.Some are only small things e.g I have never drank a cocktail, or had a manicure, never been outside of Europe.These things are taken so much for granted now by the younger generation. I'm feeling my age at the moment, think I need to catch up.