Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(53 Posts)
12Michael Sun 10-Feb-19 06:18:03

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark, and its raining here as well in brackley this morning . A day of housework shredding old paperwork this morning.
Mick

Gagagran Sun 10-Feb-19 09:07:18

Morning all - late to the web today. Dull and cloudy and damp here on the south coast. Beginning to feel more normal thank goodness but another recovery day planned.

Enjoy all your "doings" everyone.

Anniebach Sun 10-Feb-19 09:21:16

Good morning Auntyflo and all x

Hope everyone has a good day x

Jacksgran Sun 10-Feb-19 09:57:45

Morning from grey yorkshire but just seen daffodils popping through so things looking up
Getting ready for my two grandsons here for my weekly gran hugs

My dad used to say if you wake up be grateful someone didn't so that happy day enjoy your daysmile

GrannyGravy13 Sun 10-Feb-19 10:05:27

Good morning Mick, Anniebach and all x

W
Raining ☔️ windy ? and grey here in SE Essex.

No idea what today will bring.

Keep safe, dry and warm folks.

Sallyann51 Sun 10-Feb-19 10:24:57

Morning all,
Damp and overcast here.
Late to post this morning. Been busy packing. Off on holiday tomorrow.
Hope Sunday is kind to all

grannysyb Sun 10-Feb-19 10:31:42

Damp and overcast in SW London. Waiting for emergency man from insurance company to see what's caused large wet patch on hall carpet which DH thinks comes from central heating pie under floorboards!

Nanny41 Sun 10-Feb-19 10:41:55

Just made it to be able to say Good Morning, from a milder Sweden, snow gone after all the rain,pleasant day to be out and about.Have a good Sunday everyone.

Joycie Sun 10-Feb-19 10:52:51

First post ever from a wet Essex. Quiet day today went to the cinema last night & saw the Green Book we really enjoyed the film so if it's wet & windy where you are it's something to do.

angelic Sun 10-Feb-19 10:54:55

Good morning, just back from walking dog in a rainy wet Hampshire.
Cake making today for a tea party at GC School tomorrow.
Take care all

Rosina Sun 10-Feb-19 10:55:45

Good morning everyone! Wet and grey here, but at least there is no snow or ice and we can go out later without sliding over the roads. Hope everyone has a happy and safe Sunday.

Harris27 Sun 10-Feb-19 10:57:14

Good morning all! Lovely day in ne. Washing on line and trip to sons planned needs help with diy before moving!! Then back tonight for food and endeavour. Have good day all .

Mythbirtthedragon Sun 10-Feb-19 10:57:39

Good morning but a dull day in east London. Watched the pitch on the playing field being checked earlier (I could spend a lot of time watching and meditating out of my bedroom window) and the nets and corner flags are up so the game is on. After our trip to Kew Gardens yesterday (long time since it was 1p to get in), today will have to be domestic. Due to pick up GD at tea time to take her back home.

Legs55 Sun 10-Feb-19 11:18:24

Good morning all GNers, sunny & blue skies here in Devon 2 mins ago we had a shower after a wet night. Normal Sunday planned, read papers, do crosswords & sudoku. Might get out in the garden later, Dinner almost prepared so an easy evening.

*Nanabanana1 you live quite near me, I'm on the edge of Dartmoor

1inamillion Sun 10-Feb-19 11:44:35

Looking forward to Endeavour too Harris27.
DH has put a load in washing machine, but had to ask the temp - bless. Will have to go in the dryer not the line, or it will end up in Lynton or Lynmouth ???

farview Sun 10-Feb-19 11:50:48

Morning all..(just haha) welcome Joycie!
Farmor15 I'd love to see Mumbai..on my bucket list!!
Enjoy today everyone

NanKate Sun 10-Feb-19 11:56:04

Morning Mick and All.

Still in damp Sussex, quite mild.

At lunchtime we will be wearing brightly coloured pointy birthday hats, blowing whistles, having B’day cake for pud, all to celebrate the boys birthdays on the 2 and 16 of the month. They are playing with their gifts and I am taking a crafty rest on the bed. They are off to the cinema this afternoon with their dad as we return home.

Looking forward to Endeavour tonight.

Grandson2008 Sun 10-Feb-19 12:32:50

Morning all and nanabanana I know how you feel so uncomfortable hope you feel better today. Its grey here in west Yorkshire. We have a upgrade on our old kitchen planned just want to get on with it now. Hubby is emulshing the front room cant believe the muck. We clean a lot so where has that come from. Hope everyone has a great Sunday. I'll get back to cleaning and polishing x

Mycatisahacker Sun 10-Feb-19 14:46:01

Hi from a sunny but cold west mids. Just topped up the bird feeders and now the dog has settled on my lap and snoring. Fire lit and Waiting for the rugby to start. Roast later grin

BassGrammy Sun 10-Feb-19 14:48:05

A first for me today! Having had two grandchildren overnight we decided to go and see the Lego Movie this morning. I have Never been to the cinema on a Sunday morning before! Unfortunately I have had to miss my singing rehearsal this afternoon as the children are still here! Quite a bright afternoon now!

Winter18 Sun 10-Feb-19 16:24:59

Lovely day in Northumberland, have a good day everyone

Barmeyoldbat Sun 10-Feb-19 16:51:39

Good afternoon everyone. Up early and out by 9.30 with bikes on the car for a day out cycling in Wales. Freezing cold but dressed for it and we had 3 showers whilst out but only got caught in one. Home now with the fire lit and the dinner cooking.

Urmstongran Sun 10-Feb-19 17:28:47

I like the bit about the warm fire and dinner Barmey. ?

Maggie70 Sun 10-Feb-19 17:39:50

The sun just up on the big island of Hawaii. So happy to be here and missing the chilly weather in Vancouver, BC.

narrowboatnan Sun 10-Feb-19 18:00:18

Good evening from narrow boat Rum Toddy on The Little Ouse river in Norfolk. I never seem to catch you guys in the morning, and am impressed with how early some of you clock on! I'm a bit of a night owl, I'm afraid, so don't surface until around nine o'clock in the morning, by which time most of you folk are on your second pot of tea and had breakfast! Anyway, it hasn't been as windy today as it was yesterday. Yesterday the wind fair took the skin off my cheeks! We've had rain this morning, but from early afternoon the sun has shone and it's been quite mild. Walking the dog in it was a pleasure. I will try to catch you all in the morning.

Urmstongran Sun 10-Feb-19 18:25:34

We might all be having a lie in narrowboatnan because some of us were all up at the crack of dawn ..... ???