Gransnet forums

Chat

Wotwine app

(7 Posts)
suziewoozie Mon 24-Jun-19 11:52:35

As part of my recent preparations for my first time visit to Aldi; as well as asking advice on here, I found out about and installed the free Wotwine app. Does anyone else use it? It covers all major supermarkets and then subdivides into red: white etc. It’s ranking of wines is based on what their tasters would pay for the wine compared with the price being charged. I’ve found it quite accurate so far (3 bottles in) but must do my duty and keep testing

Tedber Tue 25-Jun-19 12:05:04

Never heard of it suzie....but I do my own surveys ....based on price and how fast I get through a bottle grin. Thanks for the info though...bottoms up!

suziewoozie Tue 25-Jun-19 12:07:25

You should set up an App on that then Tedber

GrannyGravy13 Tue 25-Jun-19 12:12:27

Cheers Tedber🥂🥂🥂 my sort of "due diligence" wine survey...........if only I could remember the ones I do not like, I could save money on trying them over and over!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

suziewoozie Tue 25-Jun-19 12:14:25

Grannygravy I take photos of the labels of wines I like on my phone and then forget I did.

GrannyGravy13 Tue 25-Jun-19 12:17:36

suziewoozie confession time Mr.Gravy and I do that, unfortunately we normally forget if it was because we really liked it or it was a reminder never buy it again!!!

Urmstongran Tue 25-Jun-19 12:49:04

I too photograph the labels of the wines I like. I’ve had to start paying for extra iCloud storage on my iPad ...
😱