Gransnet forums

Chat

Procrastination

(83 Posts)
Feelingmyage55 Wed 10-Jul-19 11:14:55

My “get up and go” has got up and gone! Need to go to the dump and then the charity shop, wash the windows and pot up some bedding plants that have completely outgrown the tray! I could go on..... and on ........on. Wimbledon at 2 o’clock so will try ...... but now I am on GN - someone please give me a nudge?

Maybelle Wed 10-Jul-19 10:27:51

keep planning to sort through the Christmas decorations, throw out the tatty ones and rebox the ones we want to keep.
I have a new, large storage box. I have the cupboard space planned to store them in. All I need now is the get up and go !

Not the right season to even think of Christmas ?

I agree it's not.

And I have managed to procrastinate over this task for 2 1/2 years now , through all seasons, including when I get them out in December to when I put them away in January . . .

Teacheranne Wed 10-Jul-19 10:27:09

Can't be bothered doing anything!

I wish I could blame the hot weather but the heatwave seems to be missing my region - only had the odd day of sun here in Manchester!

MiniMoon Wed 10-Jul-19 10:25:33

I'm putting off ironing too. I wish the clothes would just straighten themselves.
I wouldn't bother ironing the duvet cover, unless it's very creased, or you are inviting guests to see your bedroom!

humptydumpty Wed 10-Jul-19 10:25:23

Putting off contacting friends blush

tanith Wed 10-Jul-19 10:14:25

Two shrubs in the garden need a serious clipping but it’s very warm out there so here I am with iPad and cuppa. ?

ninathenana Wed 10-Jul-19 10:12:04

Finishing of some paperwork I've started to deal with.
I have until the end of August to send it. I think that's the problem.

annodomini Wed 10-Jul-19 10:07:51

I'm a world-class procrastinator. At the moment I am putting off ironing a duvet cover.
What are you putting off?