Gransnet forums

Chat

Teenagers

(3 Posts)
BlueBelle Thu 18-Jul-19 09:27:38

Oh what hard work they are, they won’t go to bed, they won’t get up, they know the answers to everything, they spend hours putting on makeup to go no where They only want to watch Love island or Take me out Tv s gone for ten days They don’t like the beach, this little town is now boring, they eat for England but nothing I ve bought in the fridge/freezer ....Super noodles at 11pm ?
Yes I do love them very much but it was so nice when we skipped down to the beach with a picnic, a windbreak , bucket spades and a kite Oh I so miss those days

grannyqueenie Thu 18-Jul-19 10:44:06

Me too Bluebelle! Oh and add to that they can ever commit to doing anything until the last minute...in case they get a better offer I suspect!! Just as well we love them isn’t it? ?

Teetime Thu 18-Jul-19 11:10:01

I'm about to spend the weekend with my grandson (15) and nephew (19) apart from not being able to get out of bed in the mornings and wanting to watch any football on TV and disappear for ages to play FIFA on Playsation they both join in with the family fun and are great company. When we get a holiday cottage they walk for miles with us as long as we feed them regularly.