Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(47 Posts)
12Michael Tue 30-Jul-19 06:12:32

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a clear blue sky start here in Brackley this morning.
my regular trip on the buses to Bicester and Buckingham with coffees and shop.
Forecast is supposed to change but when?
Mick

glammagran Tue 30-Jul-19 18:03:09

Congratulations Minniemoo and Sprout for such uplifting news. Very best wishes to those or loved ones feeling below par.

Minniemoo Tue 30-Jul-19 15:11:14

Thank you so much for the well wishes. We're off to see them later on this afternoon, armed with gifts!

Legs55 Tue 30-Jul-19 12:22:17

Good afternoon all, sorry this is very late today, problem with laptop connecting & now ITV doesn't work on my Sky boxconfused .

Rain overnight here in Devon, now alternating between sun & rain showers.

Congratulations Minniemoo, best wishes Sprout, I too have a new man in my life over 6 years of widowhood, my marriage was shorter than yours. New relationship for me may or may not work out as it's long distance but funsmile

gillybob Tue 30-Jul-19 12:00:53

It’s lashing down here again just as it seems to every day !

Barmeyoldbat Tue 30-Jul-19 11:31:34

Congratulations Minniemoo, enjoy the addition whenever you can.

Today its raining on and off but I have to go out later so I hope its stopped. Just going to have an easy day after yesterday.

lovebeigecardigans1955 Tue 30-Jul-19 10:21:30

Morning all from a sunny South Notts - it feels like it's warming up again. I expect a visit from my sister later.

I am pleased with myself for actually getting the vacuuming done at last. The curtains were a thorough disgrace, covered with dark cat hairs.

Hope all is well with you all.

Urmstongran Tue 30-Jul-19 10:17:02

Sorry Grammaretto

Urmstongran Tue 30-Jul-19 10:16:32

I like ‘microminimoo’ it sound so cute! Very clever Glam

Grammaretto Tue 30-Jul-19 10:10:59

That's such good news Minniemoo Welcome to the world baby microminnimoo?

and as for Sprout well I can imaging you with a happy glow.

Urmstongran Tue 30-Jul-19 10:04:11

Congratulations Minniemoo to on the safe arrival of your new family member. Such a special time for all of you.

Great to hear how wonderfully happy your new man has made you Sprout it’s lovely to hear of someone’s happiness.

gillybob Tue 30-Jul-19 10:01:25

It’s certainly not sunny in my part of the NE Harri although what is that saying about the sun shining on the righteous ? hmm

annsixty Tue 30-Jul-19 09:50:11

So happy for you Sprout long may it last.
Good morning all.

Sprout Tue 30-Jul-19 09:42:39

Morning Mick and all. Bit late this morning. I am staying at a Livery/Stables it's so quiet and peaceful lovely. This is the new man in my life after losing my HB after 53yrs of happy marriage. Never thought in a million years I would ever be so happy again. I am sure thousands of people after losing that special partner it could happen again. I just wanted to share this with you this morning. Hope you don't mind all. Have a great Tuesday all and those under the weather feel better soon.

harrigran Tue 30-Jul-19 09:31:59

Good morning from a sunny NE. Washing day and DH already has it in hand, must leave the comfort of my bed soon.
Had a little outing with GD yesterday, walk along the seafront to get some fresh air.

Mythbirtthedragon Tue 30-Jul-19 09:24:14

Good morning from East London, bright start but cloudy now with a bit of a breeze. Nothing arranged for today apart from book club this eve, bit of a game here trying to work out where I can go/things I can do to keep out of the builders way. DP is wanting me to look at worktops, sinks, taps etc for the kitchen but it’s one of the best antidotes to sleeplessness I’ve come across; then again perhaps a snooze in the attic is what I need. Have a good day whatever you’re doing.

Grannycool52 Tue 30-Jul-19 09:23:57

Good morning everyone, from a greyish Dublin.
I am off to indoor bowling now.
Hope everyone's day goes well.

Marydoll Tue 30-Jul-19 09:18:20

Wonderful news Miniemoo !

Auntieflo Tue 30-Jul-19 09:14:07

Lovely news Minniemoo. Congratulations to your DD.
Go and have a cuddle.

gillybob Tue 30-Jul-19 09:06:48

Huge congratulations to you and your family Miniemoo I bet you can’t wait to see her. smile

Minniemoo Tue 30-Jul-19 09:02:35

Good morning everyone! Fresh but sunny oop north! Thank you Auntyflo ... we now have another beautiful granddaughter. All went well and we're off to visit later on. Have a good day, one and all

vena11 Tue 30-Jul-19 08:58:04

Morning all from a very wet Bristol.
I am going into town with some friends for lunch and some shopping so I think I might need a jacket and the umbrella, such a shame but never mind once we start chatting I don't suppose we will notice the rain. Enjoy all where ever you are.

Anniebach Tue 30-Jul-19 08:54:46

Good morning Auntyflo and all x

Hoping for rain in Mid Wales.

Hope everyone has a good day x

Grammaretto Tue 30-Jul-19 08:36:31

Good morning all from the Scottish Borders. A lovely day so far so I'm breakfasting in the garden listening to the birds and the bin lorries
I can't remember what's on my agenda today but no doubt it will be catching up with something.
Have a great day out Brunette and all who have plans.

Auntieflo Tue 30-Jul-19 08:36:04

Minnimoo, meant to say, hope everything went well for your DD yesterday

Auntieflo Tue 30-Jul-19 08:32:57

Morning Michael, Annie to come and all.
Yesterday we both had hospital appointments, in two different hospitals. DH is not himself this week, being two weeks into his radiotherapy treatment. It’s so unlike hime to be down. I will probably need an operation, so in the Auntieflo household, we are a bit glum ?

It is grey and windy here, so maybe in for some rain later.

Does anybody else put on their reading specs, for GN, then go wandering off to look for something, and wonder why the world is a bit bleary?
Have a good day one and all.