Gransnet forums

Chat

Nautical Royals

(11 Posts)
Auntieflo Thu 08-Aug-19 22:30:12

I loved Charlotte's dress, but wouldn't pay designer prices.

Instead making it for a great granddaughter would be a pleasure.

Anniebach Thu 08-Aug-19 22:25:08

I don’t understand the hatred for this young family, like us all they don’t choose which family to be born into. They are trapped really, they can’t walk away they would put their children and their lives in danger.

Anniebach Thu 08-Aug-19 21:47:36

They were raising money for their charities

RosieLeah Thu 08-Aug-19 21:13:41

Nice to see people enjoying themselves...whoever they are. The little one, Louis, seems a cheerful little soul... Prince George is becoming aware of the press and, if I remember correctly, Prince Harry was also one for sticking out his tongue.

Lessismore Thu 08-Aug-19 19:42:43

paddy, you are totally correct. It's a bit of a throw back for me to my Grandma who loved the Royals.

Sorry, life is just so shit, sometimes it's nice to look at some rubbish.

merlotgran Thu 08-Aug-19 19:38:45

If I'd stuck my tongue out at somebody when I was four years old I'd have had slapped legs from my mother!! shock

merlotgran Thu 08-Aug-19 19:34:24

www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7336317/The-Duke-Duchess-Cambridge-prepare-head-head-major-sailing-regatta.html

Here it is.

gillybob Thu 08-Aug-19 19:26:17

Probs shouldn't have opened the thread but I have to agree with you paddyann .

paddyann Thu 08-Aug-19 19:19:03

no image here but thats fine I'd rather not see the smug entitled couple ...children are going hungry in this god forsake Union and they are pushing their pr pictures ...god help us all..GEORGE looks less tired!!! I'd hate to see him if life was what it is for millions of children around the "UK" ..I wouldn't even have seen this post if you hadn't put my name on it so do me a favour and leave me out of the Royal arse kissers club in future

EllanVannin Thu 08-Aug-19 18:35:11

Kate's legs are bonier than mine.

Lessismore Thu 08-Aug-19 17:59:10

Sorry paddyann and others but here is some fluff.......nice pictures, Kate and William look so much younger in a less formal setting. George looks less tired.